4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

rod

Retired 23 years
The sun is going down. Time for all the crazies to come out again. I hope the National Guard is using more than just rubber bullets. Round 2 -here we go.

vantexan

What part of I disagree did you not understand?
The part where you said I needed to grow up, etc. I see you arguing all the time with those you disagree with. I guess we're supposed to be on the same team and put up a united front against "them". Problem is we're all Americans and should expect and demand better from those in power, not look the other way because the victim was one of "them". Minneapolis has had police problems for a long time and their mayor won on promising to reform the police. Apparently failing.

rod

Retired 23 years

UPSER1987

Typical maga coward.
2B4635BB-9439-461C-B5A7-A171EE2795AF.jpeg

newfie

The part where you said I needed to grow up, etc. I see you arguing all the time with those you disagree with. I guess we're supposed to be on the same team and put up a united front against "them". Problem is we're all Americans and should expect and demand better from those in power, not look the other way because the victim was one of "them". Minneapolis has had police problems for a long time and their mayor won on promising to reform the police. Apparently failing.

good god is there no end to this nonsense

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
0AD357D9-ED31-469B-B710-0D92DC4C0F66.jpeg

The ever elusive white looter. Notice the mask and social distancing even while rioting. Absolute democrat. All that’s missing is a piping hot Starbucks.