4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

Serf

2AFB01D3-54F0-4033-A1D9-94C1C4A9FAFB.jpeg

former Rep. Trey Gowdy: "If I was a person of color, I’d be wondering how Dylann Roof who killed nine black people in a church in SC can be arrested without incident but Mr. Floyd under suspicion of passing a counterfeit $20 bill can’t even live through the arrest."

El Correcto

god is dead
A woman - who later was filmed getting out of her chair and walking around - tried to stop looters by blocking an entrance while holding a knife. Either she's completely crazy or just looking to sue someone.
She probably just remembered when whites would counter riot. But that is very bad and racist of her.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
former Rep. Trey Gowdy: "If I was a person of color, I’d be wondering how Dylann Roof who killed nine black people in a church in SC can be arrested without incident but Mr. Floyd under suspicion of passing a counterfeit $20 bill can’t even live through the arrest."
No one will argue with that. The people in charge in Minnesota should answer that for sure.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
North Carolina has better trained officers.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
North Carolina has better trained officers.
I was thinking better ways of dealing with resisting arrest might be needed including penalties for resisting. If you knew resisting would lead to automatic jail time you might be more inclined to cooperate?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Take a look at this guy's criminal record.

He should have been safely locked up in prison.

Just like Ahmed Arbbery, George Floyd is dead because of liberal policies on crime.