4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

El Correcto

god is dead
‪White folks riot too. But I’m sure it’s ok when it’s one of them.

https://twitter.com/PushaCee/status/1265845524604674049/video/1‬
70ADF7AD-9718-4ACF-B481-8A29FB531DBF.jpeg

lol

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
That's just the bigoted mouthings of the LibTurds!
These things don't happen in Georgia ... at least by the Police! :blink:
My post was tongue and cheek . Everything the liberals promise to get the minority vote at election time never happens. The communities just get the same old same old . Look across the country Chicago,New York,Baltimore,Philly, etc. all bastions of liberal Democrats. The Mayor of Minneapolis said he doesn't blame or he understands the rioting because of 400 years of oppression. How 50 years of Democratic leadership.

bbsam

Staff member
And the guy was able to move his head around and speak despite your expert medical analysis.
I would recommend you fashion a garrote around your neck and begin twisting. Let us know approximately when you are no longer able to speak.

bbsam

Staff member
I recommend you try to speak without breathing, let us know when you take your magic trick on the road so we can come to your show.
That’s easy. Inhale. Start speaking. You are finished speaking when you have no more air in your lungs. Do not inhale again. Finished.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s easy. Inhale. Start speaking. You are finished speaking when you have no more air in your lungs. Do not inhale again. Finished.
Ok, sounds like we agree that he was able to breathe and that tired ass 'i can't breathe hands up don't shoot' BLM crap is BS.

Carry on fren.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My post was tongue and cheek . Everything the liberals promise to get the minority vote at election time never happens. The communities just get the same old same old . Look across the country Chicago,New York,Baltimore,Philly, etc. all bastions of liberal Democrats. The Mayor of Minneapolis said he doesn't blame or he understands the rioting because of 400 years of oppression. How 50 years of Democratic leadership.
My reply was tongue in cheek as well.