4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

El Correcto

god is dead
actually he got arrested for that in 2007 served 5 years i guess, then moved to get away from the 3 strike rule, also arrested to drug and theft charges
And I’m sure the woman he held hostage in her own home at gun point enjoyed watching him cry for his mother as he slowly drifted away.

El Correcto

god is dead
the cop was still in the wrong regardless, a knee to the neck like that is not taught anywhere
You haven’t even seen what happened before hand. This is the Covington kids all over again. There is good reason you haven’t seen how he ended up on the ground and why. He was a violent criminal, I’m sure the truth will come out.

You are weak kneed like Trump, sad.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You haven’t even seen what happened before hand. This is the Covington kids all over again. There is good reason you haven’t seen how he ended up on the ground and why. He was a violent criminal, I’m sure the truth will come out.

You are weak kneed like Trump, sad.
i think he swallowed drugs, that is my theory, but still that knee move is not a technique used anywhere

Indecisi0n

They can use almost any means necessary to get him subdued and handcuffed. I've seen officers rib punch people and that is actually a approved police tactical. Once the suspect is in handcuffs he should have gotten off him and put him in the car. There was no reason to do what he did. He should be charged with possible manslaughter but not murder.

oldngray

nowhere special
In a press conference, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey called for a criminal charge against the arresting officer, Derek Chauvin.

But not so fast, according to Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman. On Thursday, Freeman told the press that while the video in question is "graphic and horrific and terrible," he has evidence that "does not support a criminal charge." He added that he will "not rush to justice" against Chauvin or the three other officers who subdued and killed Floyd.
Hennepin County Attorney: There Might Not Be a Criminal Charge Here