4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

UPSER1987

Yes!!!!!!!!!!

9E5BBE9B-247F-47AB-98A9-22DE16AF2AB7.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A Kansas soldier likely saved 'countless lives' by driving into an active shooter, police say - CNN

Hope the shooter wasn’t black, might have more riots coming. I mean, protests.
I hope a wealthy Great American buys Royers a new truck and hopefully a Ford this time!

Chevy - Pee on.jpg

'I had a lot of good times in that truck'
The military veteran hails from a small town in Ohio. His father is a truck driver who has stopped to pull people to safety at highway wrecks. His mother is a feisty "smaller woman" who once stood up to man who was 6 feet, 5 inches tall to protect his brother, he said.
"They're very strong and they've shown me -- do not let fear take control of you," Royer said.
Royer's 2014 Chevrolet Silverado sustained extensive damage.
"First vehicle I ever owned in my name," he said. "I had a lot of good times in that truck."

rod

Retired 23 years
A woman - who later was filmed getting out of her chair and walking around - tried to stop looters by blocking an entrance while holding a knife. Either she's completely crazy or just looking to sue someone.
She sure got a face full of fire extinguisher contents. :-)

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I wonder if he'll get a plea deal and a reduced charge and sentence like Floyd did the multiple times he was arrested.
he will get about 5 years, they charged him with 3rd degree murder and manslaughter thats how strong of a case they think they got, those are we just want him to serve a little time or plead out

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
he will get about 5 years, they charged him with 3rd degree murder and manslaughter thats how strong of a case they think they got, those are we just want him to serve a little time or plead out
They threw some meat to the blood thirsty animals that were burning down the state. Imagine what that violent lynch mob would have done over the weekend if they didn't charge him with something.

over9five

Staff member
Glad I dont live in a city where they sit back and allow looting and burning. Time for the state or feds to go on and exert some control.

rod

Retired 23 years
The crowd took over and burned a Police Station and the cops just retreated and let them. That don't even happen in the movies-- at least not without a fight. I would be ashamed to admit I was a cop in Minneapolis or St. Paul right now.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The crowd took over and burned a Police Station and the cops just retreated and let them. That don't even happen in the movies-- at least not without a fight. I would be ashamed to admit I was a cop in Minneapolis or St. Paul right now.
they dont care, tax payers will just foot the bill for a new one, same with the police cars

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

It was on the Mayors order’s

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I hope a wealthy Great American buys Royers a new truck and hopefully a Ford this time!

View attachment 297218

'I had a lot of good times in that truck'
The military veteran hails from a small town in Ohio. His father is a truck driver who has stopped to pull people to safety at highway wrecks. His mother is a feisty "smaller woman" who once stood up to man who was 6 feet, 5 inches tall to protect his brother, he said.
"They're very strong and they've shown me -- do not let fear take control of you," Royer said.
Royer's 2014 Chevrolet Silverado sustained extensive damage.
"First vehicle I ever owned in my name," he said. "I had a lot of good times in that truck."
On a quiet night you can hear a Chevy rust.