4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
There were some shootings in Louisville last night "due" to our own police shooting of a young lady, but this Minny thing really fanned the flames. About 600 protesters and some tear gas and rubber bullets were deployed. You know if you want peace then you'd better practice it.

rod

Retired 23 years
There were some shootings in Louisville last night "due" to our own police shooting of a young lady, but this Minny thing really fanned the flames. About 600 protesters and some tear gas and rubber bullets were deployed. You know if you want peace then you'd better practice it.
I think American is in for a long hot summer of riots. I predict ammo will once again be hard to obtain.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The police didn't fire a shot. All the shootings were from peaceful protesters.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
I think American is in for a long hot summer of riots. I predict ammo will once again be hard to obtain.
Yep. I never thought it would be in my lifetime, but a Civil War is coming. This stuff is just crazy. Goid thing I live in a rural area. God forbid I would ever have to use a gun but I will not hesitate if mine or my family's lives are endangered.

UPSER1987

Yep. I never thought it would be in my lifetime, but a Civil War is coming. This stuff is just crazy. Goid thing I live in a rural area. God forbid I would ever have to use a gun but I will not hesitate if mine or my family's lives are endangered.
Unfortunately, it may be needed. Enough is enough. All talk and peaches and cream :censored2: has gone no where. You think you’ve seen crazy? You ain’t seen :censored2:!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is what a racist regime has given us. Enjoy it for 5 more months because this :censored2: is coming to an end.
So much TDS LMAO
DisastrousDarkEland-max-1mb.gif

UPSER1987

That :censored2: don’t work. That’s why you continue see examples of police brutality against black people. Time to step it up a notch and get some folks attention.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Curfew ordered for Minneapolis starting 8 p.m. Friday
Violations of the curfew are a misdemeanor punishable by up to 90 days in jail or a $1,000 fine.