4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

newfie

If there’s a story that sounds too good to be true, it’s probably not true. It’s impossible to argue in good faith that the guy kneeling on his neck when he died was just a coincidence.
Getting fired for what happened in that video is only adequate discipline if you believe what the cop did in said video wasn’t murder.

If I were a cop and there was a video of me doing the same thing, I wouldn’t think the boss would need much time to decide whether or not to fire me. Cops aren’t trained to spend 9 minutes killing people with knees to the neck that have 150-250 pounds of body weight behind them.

It wasn’t murder. Floyd wouldn’t have died if he’d had the body of an Olympic athlete!

thats why they do autopsies. You appearing to lean on someones neck looks bad but may not actually kill the guy.
heart attack from the physical exertion of resisting arrest coupled with drugs or alcohol appears to be the cause. The police officers holding him down while he was having his heart attack was negligent on their part .

thats why i always say let the facts come out and you will see that nothing is ever as it appears.

now lets see that video of him resisting when they tried to put him in the back of the police car and you'll see why he had a heart attack. for some reason they are showing us before and after but have not shown the video when he is actually resisting. Dont want to ruin a good narrative?

oldngray

nowhere special
thats why they do autopsies. You appearing to lean on someones neck looks bad but may not actually kill the guy.
heart attack from the physical exertion of resisting arrest coupled with drugs or alcohol appears to be the cause. The police officers holding him down while he was having his heart attack was negligent on their part .

thats why i always say let the facts come out and you will see that nothing is ever as it appears.

now lets see taht video of him resisting when they tried to put him in the back of the police car and you'll see why he had a heart attack. for some reason they are showing us before and after but have not shown the video when he is actually resisting. Dont want to ruin a good narrative?
The kneeling was definitely a factor but maybe not the primary cause. Is it enough to get a manslaughter conviction? Thats for the courts to decide.

newfie

The kneeling was definitely a factor but maybe not the primary cause. Is it enough to get a manslaughter conviction? Thats for the courts to decide.

I dont think the kneeling so much as three police officers leaning on him and not investigating why he was complaining about breathing.
It was the same thing in the Freddie Gray case. the only thing those cops were guilty of was not investigating why Freddie was complaining about having health issues. They hear it so much they dont even investigate it . Every con man they arrest complains of a medical issue upon arrest to avoid jail.
same thing here. they probably hear it so much they think its just more BS from the perp. In this case the victim was not crying wolf.

oldngray

nowhere special
I dont think the kneeling so much as three police officers leaning on him and not investigating why he was complaining about breathing.
It was the same thing in the Freddie Gray case. the only thing those cops were guilty of was not investigating why Freddie was complaining about having health issues. They hear it so much they dont even investigate it . Every con man they arrest complains of a medical issue upon arrest to avoid jail.
same thing here. they probably hear it so much they think its just more BS from the perp. In this case the victim was not crying wolf.
This is a case where the cops really need body cams if they have any hope of being cleared.

newfie

This is a case where the cops really need body cams if they have any hope of being cleared.

i think there's a lot more video out there they are holding back.

I also think if the DOJ and FBI actually does a good investigation they will find that they restraing method used was commonly used and condoned by police leadership.

I've been right so far , unfortunately so because I've seen too many of these play out.

rod

Retired 23 years
I saw the same news on a couple of other sites but all probably came from the same original source. Just a preliminary report so its not completed yet. But nothing to contradict the report either.
It don't matter now if George died of a hangnail. The damage has been done and the animals are in the rioting mode. Beside that everyone in the hood hasn't got their free looted TV yet.

Indecisi0n

It don't matter now if George died of a hangnail. The damage has been done and the animals are in the rioting mode. Beside that everyone in the hood hasn't got their free looted TV yet.
We can probably get good deals on target products on eBay for the next few weeks