4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

trickpony1

Some say that Mr. Floyd and the officer were bouncers at the same club.
Neighbors say they've never seen the officer in uniform at home.

Was this a "set up"?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Some say that Mr. Floyd and the officer were bouncers at the same club.
Neighbors say they've never seen the officer in uniform at home.

Was this a "set up"?
My buddy just sent a thing that says the news said he didn’t die from the officer on his neck, but had other health issues that led to his death. Trying to find out if it’s real or not.

It will be fine

My buddy just sent a thing that says the news said he didn’t die from the officer on his neck, but had other health issues that led to his death. Trying to find out if it’s real or not.
If there’s a story that sounds too good to be true, it’s probably not true. It’s impossible to argue in good faith that the guy kneeling on his neck when he died was just a coincidence.

oldngray

nowhere special
So that story was ACTUALLY reported? Don’t buy that tale for one second.

The full report by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office is pending but so far has found "no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

Floyd's underlying health conditions included coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The report says the underlying health conditions, combined with Chauvin's restraint and any possible intoxicants in Floyd's system, likely contributed to his death.

Medical examiner concludes George Floyd didn't die of asphyxia

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Disciplined is the cops getting fired. The department probably violated procedure to fire them so quick. Unlikely they could get their jobs back anyway but they do have rights.

Getting fired for what happened in that video is only adequate discipline if you believe what the cop did in said video wasn’t murder.

If I were a cop and there was a video of me doing the same thing, I wouldn’t think the boss would need much time to decide whether or not to fire me. Cops aren’t trained to spend 9 minutes killing people with knees to the neck that have 150-250 pounds of body weight behind them.

Floyd's underlying health conditions included coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The report says the underlying health conditions, combined with Chauvin's restraint and any possible intoxicants in Floyd's system, likely contributed to his death.

It wasn’t murder. Floyd wouldn’t have died if he’d had the body of an Olympic athlete!

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
The full report by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office is pending but so far has found "no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

Medical examiner concludes George Floyd didn't die of asphyxia

oh boy

oldngray

nowhere special
Getting fired for what happened in that video is only adequate discipline if you believe what the cop did in said video wasn’t murder.

If I were a cop and there was a video of me doing the same thing, I wouldn’t think the boss would need much time to decide whether or not to fire me. Cops aren’t trained to spend 9 minutes killing people with knees to the neck that have 150-250 pounds of body weight behind them.

It wasn’t murder. Floyd wouldn’t have died if he’d had the body of an Olympic athlete!

I wasn't saying they shouldn't be fired. Just that they probably didn't even get a hearing to discuss what happened. If it wasn't such a hot case the police union would be all over it.