4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The Atlanta mayor spoke out pretty loudly about this mess.
I thought it was all over but the crying when they were facing off against one another at the CNN Center.
This is very unusual for Atlanta whose unofficial motto is, "Atlanta is too busy to hate!"
There are always outsiders and Antifa these days that do the mischief.

I had some friends go downtown to back up the protests.
I implored them to stay at the periphery and have an escape route and meet up point in case of riots.
They did and they made it out fine and had a good time.
They got home about 9 p.m. Eastern.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I dont think the kneeling so much as three police officers leaning on him and not investigating why he was complaining about breathing.
It was the same thing in the Freddie Gray case. the only thing those cops were guilty of was not investigating why Freddie was complaining about having health issues. They hear it so much they dont even investigate it . Every con man they arrest complains of a medical issue upon arrest to avoid jail.
same thing here. they probably hear it so much they think its just more BS from the perp. In this case the victim was not crying wolf.
That's why you taze em first so they dont complain.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is very unusual for Atlanta whose unofficial motto is, "Atlanta is too busy to hate!"

I implored them to stay at the periphery and have an escape route and meet up point in case of riots.
This is one of my friend's Facebook post ...

Here to let everyone know that's watching this cluster friend:censored2:k on TV, the organizers of the peaceful protest told us to separate ourselves from the rioters when they were done speaking. They told us which direction to leave to avoid the violence, and we dispersed. The people at CNN are not the people that were at our peaceful protest. There were a lot of photographers and reporters there, cbs46 is still streaming live.

Media is going to spin this, and call these people protestors but I'm here to tell you most of the actual protestors didn't head in that direction when we left. Don't let people push the false narrative that protestors set that cop car on fire, or busted the windows at cnn...those were opportunists.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

I seen em...
Screenshot_20200529-221844_Google.jpg
peaceful humin beans.

rod

Retired 23 years

Media is going to spin this, and call these people protestors but I'm here to tell you most of the actual protestors didn't head in that direction when we left. Don't let people push the false narrative that protestors set that cop car on fire, or busted the windows at cnn...those were opportunists.

I think I could have come up with a better description.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

Here to let everyone know that's watching this cluster friend:censored2:k on TV, the organizers of the peaceful protest told us to separate ourselves from the rioters when they were done speaking. They told us which direction to leave to avoid the violence, and we dispersed. The people at CNN are not the people that were at our peaceful protest. There were a lot of photographers and reporters there, cbs46 is still streaming live.

giphy-2.gif

Ready to partay!

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

so is coronavirus over or what? I thought we had to shut the country down and stay 69 feet away from everybody