4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Nah. If people in charge use the riots to not institute any reforms they weren’t going to anyway. You can’t get all pissed off about peaceful protests and then act surprised when violent ones come after when nothing is done.
Time for public hangings again, maybe even for those who exculpate those actions on public forums.

It will be fine

Many of my grandkids are mixed, but they were raised to know the difference between acceptable and unacceptable behavior. Rioting is unacceptable. Perhaps your justifying that behavior is at the root of the problem.
I said violent protests aren’t surprising. You guys spent a solid year calling peaceful protesters sons of bitches that should be fired. You lied about kneeling disrespected the military to dismiss the protest against police violence. Then get all shocked when people escalate their protests. What do you expect?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I said violent protests aren’t surprising. You guys spent a solid year calling peaceful protesters sons of bitches that should be fired. You lied about kneeling disrespected the military to dismiss the protest against police violence. Then get all shocked when people escalate their protests. What do you expect?
going to get a lot of people on their side, at least their burning down their own neighborhood buildings

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What a chickens:censored2:t pseudo-news story.
They weren't protestors ... they were a mob of criminals looting vehicles.
I am glad this piece of s:censored2:t got killed!
JMO

21084220-winner-stamp.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
hopefully they protest another 4 years

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The protestors weren't violent!
The looters and Antifa are the one's being violent.
Too bad more of them are not getting killed!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I expect rioters to be shot.