4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

oldngray

nowhere special
its not over yet
yogi-berra-17.png

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Who said that? I’m not in favor of violent protests, it just doesn’t surprise me. Violence gives the opposition an excuse to ignore the complaints as witnessed by your reaction. I don’t wish death on poor people like you do.
You confuse protesters with rioters and arsonists.

I am able to differentiate.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Who said that? I’m not in favor of violent protests, it just doesn’t surprise me. Violence gives the opposition an excuse to ignore the complaints as witnessed by your reaction. I don’t wish death on poor people like you do.
is that what they do in france

Let’s all be honest here, America is a better place with a maroon cop behind bars! The idiot wasn’t man enough to kill himself. He was manly enough to kill a man handcuffed though! A complete punk. Looting is better than murder! MAGA

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Who said that? I’m not in favor of violent protests, it just doesn’t surprise me. Violence gives the opposition an excuse to ignore the complaints as witnessed by your reaction.
I don’t wish death on poor people like you do.
This is why I detest you so much as a person.
You hide your PERSONAL ATTACKS, and then report others when they do the same to you.
False equivalency ... not to mention a personal attack!
So Typical of Your
Hypocrisy!

This line of reasoning fails by limiting the options to two when there are in fact more options to choose from. Sometimes the choices are between one thing, the other thing, or both things together (they don’t exclude each other). Sometimes there is a whole range of options, three, four, five, or a hundred and forty-five. However it may happen, the false dichotomy fallacy errs by oversimplifying the range of options.

The false dilemma fallacy is often a manipulative tool designed to polarize the audience, heroicizing one side and demonizing the other. It’s common in political discourse as a way of strong-arming the public into supporting controversial legislation or policies.

Last edited: