4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

floridays

I have a friend who is down in that mess and she is Facebook Videoing out.
Those snipers are displaying themselves and their rifles prominently.
bsbullf.gif

floridays

I don't argue with what they are doing.

Will be interesting the outcomes and how they differ from state to state.

This :censored2: happened at the worst possible time, while so many millions are out of work and so many more have been stuck at home for the past month+!
The timing was perfect for the lefty's
but you clowns have over played your hand.

rod

Retired 23 years
What's this "Iron Range" you speak of?
The Iron Range is a area in the northern third of Mn. where for many years the majority of the countries iron ore and taconite came from. It was settled by the Bohunks --people from eastern Europe-western Russia. Hard working, hard headed , hard drinking people. They still are today.

floridays

The Iron Range is a area in the northern third of Mn. where for many years the majority of the countries iron ore and taconite came from. It was settled by the Bohunks --people from eastern Europe-western Russia. Hard working, hard headed , hard drinking people. They still are today.
Sound like good people, Sounds like my deceased mother-in-law. what ya drinkin?
I've got the next round.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
In the meantime, we shot a rocket off today with humans in it... They're on their way to the space station and will dock there in the morning.

First time in almost a decade that man has traveled from the USA to space.

No wonder E. Musk and NASA are planning for the future after looking at WTF is happening now...

Hmmm... It makes you think.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
They just showed on Atlanta TV that entrances into downtown Atlanta have been shut down.

Looks like the Atlanta Police, State Police and GA National Guard had a good plan for tonight.

newfie

The timing was perfect for the lefty's
but you clowns have over played your hand.

the always do . they say they wont stop until the other three are also arrested and charged. How is that not any different then a lynch mob.
how do you demand justice but yet also demand a rush to judgement?

rod

Retired 23 years
In the meantime, we shot a rocket off today with humans in it... They're on their way to the space station and will dock there in the morning.

First time in almost a decade that man has traveled from the USA to space.

No wonder E. Musk and NASA are planning for the future after looking at WTF is happening now...

Hmmm... It makes you think.
Was this a real launch or a fake one like when we supposedly landed on the moon? :-)