4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

rod

Retired 23 years
My wife just talked to a friend of hers who was driving out of Mpls. about an hour ago and she said every overpass heading into the Cities was crammed with people hold up encouraging signs for the National Guard units coming into town. I hope they are bring lots of ammo with. Fix Bayonets!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
My wife just talked to a friend of hers who was driving out of Mpls. about an hour ago and she said every overpass heading into the Cities was crammed with people hold up encouraging signs for the National Guard units coming into town. I hope they are bring lots of ammo with. Fix Bayonets!!!
Screw the bayonet. Grab your e-tool.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
yes

PT Car Washer

Who are they bringing in? The Iron Rangers out of Hibbing? There is a diverse unit. Hey you know.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Last edited:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I have a friend who is down in that mess and she is Facebook Videoing out.
Those snipers are displaying themselves and their rifles prominently.

And they'll never use the rifles!

If the powers (at all govt. levels) would just come out forcefully against all the officers involved and appear to condemn the process thus far I think that would do more than the show of force.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And they'll never use the rifles!

If the powers (at all govt. levels) would just come out forcefully against all the officers involved and appear to condemn the process thus far I think that would do more than the show of force.
I doubt they will use them as long as there is no violence but this is Georgia.
That Liberal BS don't make it far here.
Most of the Black men I know are more conservative than me.
Even the Black Liberal Mayor has had enough ... she requested the Governor for help and
there are camoed men on 4 Wheelers with rifles cruising the malls.
Even surprised me!
They are arresting people all over the place ... got some on the ground on their stomachs.

oldngray

nowhere special
Even the Black Liberal Mayor has had enough ... she requested the Governor for help and
Even surprised me!
They are arresting people all over the place ... got some on the ground on their stomachs.
If the snipers really meant to shoot they wouldn't be making sure everyone saw them.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The Governor announced on TV that Law Enforcement had embedded intel in these organized groups.
And then the Mayor said that some of the people arrested were being charged as terrorist.
I am impressed!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Even surprised me!

I don't argue with what they are doing.

Will be interesting the outcomes and how they differ from state to state.

This :censored2: happened at the worst possible time, while so many millions are out of work and so many more have been stuck at home for the past month+!

It will be fine

I don't argue with what they are doing.

Will be interesting the outcomes and how they differ from state to state.

This :censored2: happened at the worst possible time, while so many millions are out of work and so many more have been stuck at home for the past month+!
That’s why it’s happening now. Employed secure people don’t riot in the streets.