4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This is a catch-all BS charge!
It should be disallowed unless backed-up by video.
From what I could tell he did resist arrest.
They put him in the car on the curb side of the police car. Best I could tell, it looked like he resisted. (another police car was blocking the view ) A cop goes to the other side of the car, opens the door, Floyd's feet start kicking out, he comes out the other door, ends up on the street side of the car and on the street.

I"m no cop, but if I had trouble putting a guy in the car and he ends up coming out the other side kicking, it might qualify as resisting.

newfie

From what I could tell he did resist arrest.
They put him in the car on the curb side of the police car. Best I could tell, it looked like he resisted. (another police car was blocking the view ) A cop goes to the other side of the car, opens the door, Floyd's feet start kicking out, he comes out the other door, ends up on the street side of the car and on the street.

I"m no cop, but if I had trouble putting a guy in the car and he ends up coming out the other side kicking, it might qualify as resisting.

yea it looks like he was major resisting from what little bit they showed. I've seen similar on cops and live PD. They often try to shackle him . It looks like they tried to put him in the drivers side of the car and he somehow crawled out the passenger side. He must have been putting up a hell of a fight handcuffs and all.

PT Car Washer

yea it looks like he was major resisting from what little bit they showed. I've seen similar on cops and live PD. They often try to shackle him . It looks like they tried to put him in the drivers side of the car and he somehow crawled out the passenger side. He must have been putting up a hell of a fight handcuffs and all.
Yeah a hell of a fight with 4 cops and him face down in the concrete. And the one Asian cop keeping everyone back until he was dead. He really looked stressed out.

newfie

Yeah a hell of a fight with 4 cops and him face down in the concrete. And the one Asian cop keeping everyone back until he was dead. He really looked stressed out.

dont act stupid . the post you quoted discussed the time they were trying to get him in the back of the police car. thats the part I want to see. Dont be a dick for a political argument. Lets see all the evidence immediately when the story breaks and then argue when all the facts are on the table. anything else is just more bull:censored2:.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Potentially. What race were cave men, exactly? And please quote your source.
Wikipedia:
Screenshot_20200602-012220_Chrome.jpg

Livescience:
Screenshot_20200602-012001_Google.jpg

Next.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
yea it looks like he was major resisting from what little bit they showed. I've seen similar on cops and live PD. They often try to shackle him . It looks like they tried to put him in the drivers side of the car and he somehow crawled out the passenger side.
He must have been putting up a hell of a fight handcuffs and all.
He had meth in his blood so that probably had something to do with that.
Still no reason to kill him.

Serf

Remember, the media will tell you this is all indicative and appropriate in Trump’s America. They will tie this into election. No reminder of not that long ago when Obama had Ferguson, Dallas, Baton Rouge, Staten Island, and more. I’m not defending cops or Black Victims/possible suspects. I file this into the category of America’s future; no political solution exists.