4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

newfie

Pro tip:

Also, you have to be able to breathe in order to scream 'I can't breathe'.

that deserves a repeat

Choking: First aid

• inability to talk
  • Difficulty breathing or noisy breathing
  • Squeaky sounds when trying to breathe
  • Cough, which may either be weak or forceful
  • Skin, lips and nails turning blue or dusky
  • Skin that is flushed, then turns pale or bluish in color
  • Loss of consciousness

rod

Retired 23 years
boy thats some fine looking taxpayers there

now we need one more video from that block where the perp drops down and starts resisting. Somehow they tried to put him in the drivers side of the vehicle and he ended up on the passenger side when we see the knee choke hold.

The guy is handcuffed when they walk him across the street. I don't think a person can put up too much of a fight with their hands behind their back. Especially when there are 4 cops. I could be wrong.

newfie

The guy is handcuffed when they walk him across the street. I don't think a person can put up too much of a fight with their hands behind their back. Especially when there are 4 cops. I could be wrong.

yea i'm curious how he ended up on the other side of the police car from where he fell down.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
that deserves a repeat

Choking: First aid

• inability to talk
  • Difficulty breathing or noisy breathing
  • Squeaky sounds when trying to breathe
  • Cough, which may either be weak or forceful
  • Skin, lips and nails turning blue or dusky
  • Skin that is flushed, then turns pale or bluish in color
  • Loss of consciousness

Was he talking the entire time the officer was on his neck?

newfie

Was he talking the entire time the officer was on his neck?

looked like it to me , looked like he was able to move his head around too which would seem to indicate he was not pinned to the ground. If he's not pinned hes not being choked.

I do think the cops stayed on him too long. They should have gotten off of him when they saw he was getting quiet. I honestly dont think the guy was suffocated I do believe he had some kind of medical emergency.

its interesting when you watch video one you can even hear his buddy chewing him out for resisting when the cops had tried to put him in the car.

thats the part I want to see. How does a guy thats handcuffed fight off 4 cops for 10 minutes and end up on the other side of the car.