4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is not about changing police treatment of Blacks ... it's about changing the behavior of all police towards any person!

On July 6, 2016, Philando Castile, a 32-year-old African American man, was fatally shot during a traffic stop by Jeronimo Yanez, a 28-year-old Hispanic-American police officer from St. Anthony, Minnesota.
Verdict: Not guilty
Charges: Second-degree manslaughter, Two counts of dangerous discharge of a firearm
Filmed by: Diamond Reynolds
Arrests: Officer Jeronimo Yanez
Date: July 6, 2016

This is not about changing police treatment of Blacks ... it's about changing the behavior of all police towards any person!
Not guilty.
Move on.

rod

Retired 23 years
Bulls:censored2:t..I'm so tired of hearing that s:censored2:t.
Minorities have been given the frickin moon for 50 years by the U. S. government.
The proverb holds true. Wash a hog and it will go right back to the pigpen.
Get off your ass and quityerbitchin. Obey the law. Stop being a dumds:censored2:t. Get a job. When you cry like you do, you sound so pussyfied.
Fact: I had to wait 2 years to make seniority because they needed to hire a black man ( you know, quota filler). So he had a year seniority on me. It was ok, fired him for stealing 3 years later.

Take your hits with the cards you have been dealt. The world is unfair Tupac.
Amen brother, amen. Tell it like it is.

rod

Retired 23 years
And in towns all across the U.S. where everyone attends the same public schools plenty of blacks do well. But $18k to $20k per student in Democrat run big cities doesn't produce decent results? Last year in Baltimore not one public school student passed a math skills test. What's happening appears to be a lot of that money is getting diverted into the wrong pockets.
Imagine that.

Nolimitz

of course it was . I thought the medical examiner's job was to determine the cause of death? when did they become the person that decides the all around crime scene evidence points to homicide?
The county DA seems to agree with ME
Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard told CNN that three charges could apply against sacked police officer Garrett Rolfe: murder, felony murder and aggravated assault.

"But I believe in this instance, what we have to choose between, if there's a choice to be made, is between murder and felony murder," Mr Howard said.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Imagine that.

It's a lie friend! Typical Faux News bull:censored2: that @vantexan is too dense to critically evaluate as a conspiracy theory!!!

@vantexan reads the headline but is too slow to actually read the article! Fox News knows the WWE fanboy sheeple have the attention span of a nat and will just regurgitate the first sentence! Hense "no students passed math skills test" when the actual number is 33% of the high schools had 0!

of course it was . I thought the medical examiner's job was to determine the cause of death? when did they become the person that decides the all around crime scene evidence points to homicide?

Educate yourself!

Last edited:

vantexan

It's a lie friend! Typical Faux News bull:censored2: that @vantexan is too dense to critically evaluate as a conspiracy theory!!!

Educate yourself!

I look forward to your learned critique of the Durham investigation.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I look forward to your learned critique of the Durham investigation.

It's always, "about to come out," or, "soon to be released," or, "upcoming report!"

How about we read the Senate Intelligence report (bipartisan) or the Mueller findings (independent council) or any of the nation's 13 Intel agencies findings?

It will be fine

half way there , the racist cop was hispanic though
Stop focusing on the race of the cop. The system is designed to disproportionally affect black people. The system is broken, that’s what needs reform. Castile informed the cop he had a carry permit and had a gun, he followed the cop’s direction to produce his license and registration. The cop shot him 7 times.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Castile informed the cop he had a carry permit and had a gun, he followed the cop’s direction to produce his license and registration. The cop shot him 7 times.
He was out at 9pm smoking weed with a kid in the backseat. He was so high he couldn't follow simple instructions not to move his hands toward his gun.

There's a lesson here to be learned for a lot of people, and it's not some BS about police brutality.

vantexan

It's always, "about to come out," or, "soon to be released," or, "upcoming report!"

How about we read the Senate Intelligence report (bipartisan) or the Mueller findings (independent council) or any of the nation's 13 Intel agencies findings?
The Durham investigation is a Federal criminal investigation. We waited a long time for the Mueller report so I think you can wait a little longer.

CtrlAltDel

bf1c6852-8008-4537-a47c-aca9ff1eeb50-jpeg.299546

These eight kids were killed in their own neighborhoods. Not by cops. Hence why they never get the attention from the mainstream news media.

Crazy election year. We went from the assassination of an Iranian General to the World War III hype. That was shot down when Iran killed 176 unarmed airline passengers (no arrest?). We went through a impeachment circus. Remember it took the House weeks til they sent the article of impeachment to the Senate (happened around the time the first American tested positive for covid19). The circus was shut down. We went to a pandemic and shut down of non essential businesses. They were predicting mass graves and economic collapse. Still pending. The moment they started to open up businesses and churches, the race riots / war is in full swing. This is 2020. Presidential election year. They don’t want a repeat of 2016.

Attachments

• BF1C6852-8008-4537-A47C-ACA9FF1EEB50.jpeg
    BF1C6852-8008-4537-A47C-ACA9FF1EEB50.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

vantexan

Hense "no students passed math skills test" when the actual number is 33% of the high schools had 0!
Well you got me there Cletus! 33%! Wee doggies, look at them fellows do that figurin'!! Next you're going to tell me 35% passed the English assessment! Weeeee doggies!