4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

vantexan

More $ is spent per child in white majority districts than black majority districts. Fact.
More $ is spent per child in white majority districts than black majority districts. Fact.
And in towns all across the U.S. where everyone attends the same public schools plenty of blacks do well. But $18k to $20k per student in Democrat run big cities doesn't produce decent results? Last year in Baltimore not one public school student passed a math skills test. What's happening appears to be a lot of that money is getting diverted into the wrong pockets.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And in towns all across the U.S. where everyone attends the same public schools plenty of blacks do well. But $18k to $20k per student in Democrat run big cities doesn't produce decent results? Last year in Baltimore not one public school student passed a math skills test. What's happening appears to be a lot of that money is getting diverted into the wrong pockets.
Almost 80% of black babies are being born out of wedlock. It's no mystery what's happened to their culture. Some can face that fact, some race bait and play the blame game. Makaveli is one of the latter.

vantexan

Almost 80% of black babies are being born out of wedlock. It's no mystery what's happened to their culture. Some can face that fact, some race bait and play the blame game. Makaveli is one of the latter.
Saw a black man point out the other day that from the 1920's to the 1950's blacks had higher high school graduation rates than any other group. It was Johnson's Great Society that started things downhill.

newfie

I think the fact that cops keep killing black men gives them a legitimate fear for their life if they get taken into custody. Exactly where did the cops think he was going to run off to? Did they need to kill him?

I suppose if we ever have a clean black with no criminal background, no history of resisting police authority who is totally compliant that gets shot and killed by the police then and only then will you have an argument. Until then most if not all of the ones we argue about have criminal backgrounds, created the contact by engaging in current criminal conduct and then were stupid enough to try to resist arrest.
Is there a nerd black with no criminal background who pisses his pants when he speaks to the police that we can offer up as a sacrificial lamb to this white police like to kill black men argument?

newfie

Some of us think cops shouldn’t be killing anyone willy nilly, just because they kill more white people doesn’t really change that. There’s a lot more white people in this country, using raw totals doesn’t address the disproportionate effect on black people.

that can happen. Yes sir , no sir , no sudden movements. Sir i have my hands on my steering wheel. Sir is it ok to reach into my glove compartment and get my insurance card. no sir I am not doing anything illegal . search away you wont find anything.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Philando Castile
the racist cop was hispanic though
This is not about changing police treatment of Blacks ... it's about changing the behavior of all police towards any person!

On July 6, 2016, Philando Castile, a 32-year-old African American man, was fatally shot during a traffic stop by Jeronimo Yanez, a 28-year-old Hispanic-American police officer from St. Anthony, Minnesota.
Verdict: Not guilty
Charges: Second-degree manslaughter, Two counts of dangerous discharge of a firearm
Filmed by: Diamond Reynolds
Arrests: Officer Jeronimo Yanez
Date: July 6, 2016

This is not about changing police treatment of Blacks ... it's about changing the behavior of all police towards any person!