Abortion

newfie

the argument for abortion privacy can be upheld. However at the point a baby is breathing , beating and formed and medical science has shown it can realistically survive without consequence then the woman should lose the right to be the babys executioner. The woman should retain the right to abort the pregnancy and medical science should retain the right to do so in a manner that preserves the babies life. Thus fulfilling their commitments sworn under the Hippocratic oath.

BrownArmy

Where did your creator come from? Nothing?

The ‘first instance’ problem.

Everyone struggles with this, especially scientists.

‘What came before the Big Bang?’ etc.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop?

Sadly, we’ll never know, and I’m not sure we’re meant to know.

No matter how far we dig down, by science or religion, there are questions that simply have no answers.

But, yes, I believe in the mother, not the ‘potential’ fetus.

I mean, if the fetus is viable outside the womb, then something’s gone wrong if that fetus is aborted.

Someone hit me back: how often does that actually happen?

I asked before, just got snark and religious blowback.

Smiles!

bacha29

Why did you quote me and not refer at all to the quote in your response ?
I also will remain pro choice and against the murder of the unborn.
I don't know who doesn't like to do the barnyard thing. That's a choice with consequences. Just like making that appointment is a choice.
Wait. You say that you're pro-choice but opposed to the "murder of the unborn". That being said my question is just what choices do you support?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Where did your creator come from? Nothing?
There are two answers and only two answers.
1) You believe something can come from nothing. LOL
Or 2) You believe that there was something that has always been and always will be ( an eternal being ) that was and is the creator of all things.
Create means that it never existed but now does.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Wait. You say that you're pro-choice but opposed to the "murder of the unborn". That being said my question is just what choices do you support?
What do my choices matter to you?
You have every right to choose to "murder the unborn".
I wouldn't choose that or say that was the right choice . But you have the right to choose.That does not mean I agree with what you chose. I agree that you have a choice.

BrownArmy

There are two answers and only two answers.
1) You believe something can come from nothing. LOL
Or 2) You believe that there was something that has always been and always will be ( an eternal being ) that was and is the creator of all things.
Create means that it never existed but now does.

Wrong.

Laughably wrong.

Seriously funny wrong.

You have no imagination!

bacha29

What do my choices matter to you?
You have every right to choose to "murder the unborn".
I wouldn't choose that or say that was the right choice . But you have the right to choose.That does not mean I agree with what you chose. I agree that you have a choice.
Right. It's simply the law and in America there are laws that are agreeable to many but seldom agreeable to all.