Abortion

bacha29

Not at all. I'm admitting to a fact about atheist and evolutionist .

I'm not forcing anything on anyone. Believe what you want. Choose what you want.
I will remain pro-choice but I like the Utah law that essentially says that you've got 15 weeks to make up your mind or the fetus stays where it is. Third trimester abortions should only permitted when when one or more clearly defined circumstances exist. In the meantime if you really like to do the barnyard thing but don't want to run the risk of getting knocked up.....the Planned Parenthood facility is just down the street..... make an appointment.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I will remain pro-choice but I like the Utah law that essentially says that you've got 15 weeks to make up your mind or the fetus stays where it is. Third trimester abortions should only permitted when when one or more clearly defined circumstances exist. In the meantime if you really like to do the barnyard thing but don't want to run the risk of getting knocked up.....the Planned Parenthood facility is just down the street..... make an appointment.
Why did you quote me and not refer at all to the quote in your response ?
I also will remain pro choice and against the murder of the unborn.
I don't know who doesn't like to do the barnyard thing. That's a choice with consequences. Just like making that appointment is a choice.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Nope.
My position is there is no right answer, because the definition of life is ambiguous.

You on the other hand, make a fool of yourself by pretending to know it all.
I know when my life began and will acknowledge that.

You on the other hand, won't because the definition of life is "ambiguous." LOL.- Using your deflective reasoning would mean death is "ambiguous ". SMH

I know this much, if something does not have "life" it is "dead." Nothing ambiguous about it.

You the fool. Sad.

Last edited: