DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You got nothin'.
Yours?
Don't tempt me.
775.gif
4e2.jpg

floridays

Nice point. I’ll assume God is working out of a Brooklyn area apartment these days.
Actually, through a believer, I'm sure he is and does, most likely multiple times, daily.

Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

You are on your own, until you aren't, or continue to be until you aren't, if not, you will be on your own, until you can't.

Box Ox

Actually, through a believer, I'm sure he is and does, most likely multiple times, daily.

Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

You are on your own, until you aren't, or continue to be until you aren't, if not, you will be on your own, until you can't.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

floridays

Doubt that. Both worm food.
Philippians 2:10-11 King James Version (KJV)
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

This kinda takes care of your worm food statement, and the naysayers comments about the existence of God, and God as the creator.
Doesn't quite matter what you or anyone thinks.
In that day, take it up with him.

MAKAVELI

Philippians 2:10-11 King James Version (KJV)
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

This kinda takes care of your worm food statement, and the naysayers comments about the existence of God, and God as the creator.
Doesn't quite matter what you or anyone thinks.
In that day, take it up with him.
Nice fairytale.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
God ,, Jesus Christ ,, Hmm people have fallen for this for a few thousand years !!
Great Hoax !!

Sorry for the non believers!!
Laugh all you want , but I’m putting my faith in the Lord