Abortion

newfie

I'm gonna go with the day as we know it .
And there was evening, and there was morning— the second day. Ge.2: 8
This is repeated throughout the creation account..there was evening and there was morning , the third day, the forth day, etc.
Eons of time, or millions of years, would not be described this way. A DAY has a morning and evening.

Moses also verifies it was days "It is a sign forever between me and the people of Israel that in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested and was refreshed.’” --Ex.31: 17

again translated from Hebrew. original meaning can be lost due to the translation process and the limitations of the translation.

I'm of the opinion that science is not all bad and can reveal the wonders of our spiritual fathers creation. As we now learn to delve into the keys of genetics can anyone really admire the complexity of genetics and believe that process occurred by chance?

Indecisi0n

Dad-how-you-feel-about-abortion.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm of the opinion that science is not all bad and can reveal the wonders of our spiritual fathers creation.
Same here.
The reaction of the atheistic camp when someone states they believe in God is a flood of mockery inferring the believer does not believe in science or the facts of science. Not true at all.