Abortion

BrownArmy

I bet your father and grandfather supported and were sympathetic to the japs and Germans in their day , apple must not fall far from the tree

What in the world are you talking about?

My grandfather fought in WWII.

There’s a difference between being ‘Patriotic’ and being a dumb-ass racist idiot.

My grandfather, rest his soul, would take you out behind the shed and beat your :censored2:.

A-holes perpetrated 9-11, not Muslims.

Muslims are the guys who run the packy where you buy your beer.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Gfys my uncle landed at Normandy I was taught what patriotism is all about !!
I’m a racist?? because I’ve seen what radical Muslims have done ! You label any one who won’t agree with you ?
I side with America all the time any day

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What in the world are you talking about?

My grandfather fought in WWII.

There’s a difference between being ‘Patriotic’ and being a dumb-ass racist idiot.

My grandfather, rest his soul, would take you out behind the shed and beat your :censored2:.

Muslims are the guys who run the packy where you buy your beer.
LOL! Sorry!
This happens at Superbowl Parties on occasion.

MAKAVELI

I’m a racist because I’ve seen what radical Muslims have done ! You label any one who won’t agree with you ?
Have you seen what radical Christians have done?

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-2-3_22-37-7.jpeg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I’m not putting up with being called racist because I believe in God , against abortions and don’t care for radical extreme Muslims
You can pray to a tree , a bar of soap or cats for all I care,,, but don’t fly a plane full of Americans into a building in the name of your God and expect me to sympathize with you

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I’m a racist?? because I’ve seen what radical Muslims have done ! You label any one who won’t agree with you ?
You know there are plenty of patriotic American muslims right? I think there are something like 4000 muslims currently on active duty with the US military.
Like this guy:

Wright-HumayunKhanIsnttheOnlyMuslimAmericanHero.jpg

BrownArmy

I’m not putting up with being called racist because I believe in God , against abortions and don’t care for radical extreme Muslims
You can pray to a tree , a bar of soap or cats for all I care,,, but don’t fly a plane full of Americans into a building in the name of your God and expect me to sympathize with you

Relax.

I mean, my grandfather would kick your grandfather’s ass, obviously.

You’re not racist, no one is alleging that, settle down.

I have no idea why you’re upset about Muslims, but you do you.

Did I mention my Papa would kick your grandfathers dk right into the dirt?