Abortion

vantexan

You don’t care about women’s health. If a fetus has no brain but is still “developing” you’d force the woman to give birth and call her a murderer for not keeping the brainless baby on life support after the birth. You’re sick.
No, I wouldn't and have no idea how you could arrive at such a conclusion. Most babies are born healthy but before there was equipment that allowed doctors to determine such things the only way to know was to have the baby. With modern technology if that is determined of course the best thing is to terminate that pregnancy. But terminating an otherwise healthy fetus is murder in my book.

El Correcto

god is dead
You don’t care about women’s health. If a fetus has no brain but is still “developing” you’d force the woman to give birth and call her a murderer for not keeping the brainless baby on life support after the birth. You’re sick.
I’m sorry your mother didn’t terminate you. Don’t take it out on other babies.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m sorry your mother didn’t terminate you. Don’t take it out on other babies.
Maybe she tried but just didn't have access to "healthcare"..... Now he's upset about his deformed head from all the poking.

tenor (93).gif

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
No, I wouldn't and have no idea how you could arrive at such a conclusion. Most babies are born healthy but before there was equipment that allowed doctors to determine such things the only way to know was to have the baby. With modern technology if that is determined of course the best thing is to terminate that pregnancy. But terminating an otherwise healthy fetus is murder in my book.
Oh dont worry, It will be fine.
Probably not.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1974...one year after RW...Seals and Crofts

Oh little baby, you'll never cry, nor will you hear a sweet lullabye.
Oh unborn child, if you only knew just what your momma was plannin' to do.
You're still a-clingin' to the tree of life, but soon you'll be cut off before you get ripe.
Oh unborn child, beginning to grow inside your momma, but you'll never know.
Oh tiny bud, that grows in the womb, only to be crushed before you can bloom.
Mama stop! Turn around, go back, think it over. Now stop, turn around, go back, think it over.
Stop, turn around, go back think it over.
Oh no momma, just let it be. You'll never regret it, just wait and see.
Think of all the great ones who gave everything That we might have life here, so please bear the pain. Mama stop! Turn around, go back, think it over.
Now stop, turn around, go back, think it over. Stop, turn around, go back think it over.

It will be fine

It’s what you’re advocating. There are no abortions of healthy developing fetuses at 9 months. It doesn’t happen but you want to make my scenario illegal anyway.

vantexan

It’s what you’re advocating. There are no abortions of healthy developing fetuses at 9 months. It doesn’t happen but you want to make my scenario illegal anyway.
Hillary in 2016 said, and I saw her say it, that a woman should be able to abort right up until just before birth. That's literally tearing apart a viable baby. She put no qualifications on the baby's health.