Abortion

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
6AC44396-EB68-4A84-AD9A-71F4182AA21E.jpeg

cachmeifucan

If you get a abortion that's between you and the lord. Just don't make my tax dollars pay for it they should privately funded no tax dollars. Pp should get no government funds

BrownArmy

Oh here we go:

'But another improbable sticking point has emerged: Republicans are trying to insert abortion restrictions into the emergency bill. The Republicans want to include the Hyde amendment, which would bar the use of federal funds for abortions, according to a person familiar with the deliberations. Republicans routinely push to include the language in legislation that governs the distribution of federal money.'

Yes, politicians are trying to sneak in abortion related items in this bill, but it's not the Democrats.

Don't ever listen to anything Donald Trump Junior says.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Oh here we go:

'But another improbable sticking point has emerged: Republicans are trying to insert abortion restrictions into the emergency bill. The Republicans want to include the Hyde amendment, which would bar the use of federal funds for abortions, according to a person familiar with the deliberations. Republicans routinely push to include the language in legislation that governs the distribution of federal money.'

Yes, politicians are trying to sneak in abortion related items in this bill, but it's not the Democrats.

Don't ever listen to anything Donald Trump Junior says.
Come on Man!
This is in the House ... the Repugs are not even involved other than Mnuchin.
The House Repugs are reporting what is in the bill but they have no say so.
Even CNN is not reporting anything like your assertions.
I advise against drinking and making things up ... it usually does not turn out well.

BrownArmy

Come on Man!
This is in the House ... the Repugs are not even involved other than Mnuchin.
The House Repugs are reporting what is in the bill but they have no say so.
Even CNN is not reporting anything like your assertions.
I advise against drinking and making things up ... it usually does not turn out well.

NyTimes is reporting it...wasn’t sure you’d use CNN as your bellwether.

You know there are Republicans in the House, right?