America the Beautiful

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
well you might be onto something if ur car is old. the point is ur wrong about so much stuff so ur probably wrong about ur car too.

Are you trying to tell me my car doesn't work? :censored2:, I guess I've been missing every day of work all these years. If that's the case, then I must really be onto something, cause I keep getting paid not to work. Lol.

rickyb

Are you trying to tell me my car doesn't work? *, I guess I've been missing every day of work all these years. If that's the case, then I must really be onto something, cause I keep getting paid not to work. Lol.
what car does your wife drive?

are you saying that a reliable car is a good car?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
ur wife doesnt work?

What made you ask that? Because I drive a beater? I could very well drive a nice, big, 4x4, late model pick 'em up truck, if I wanted. I simply have other priorities. But yes, my wife works, she raises our kids, does the shopping, dishes, is treasurer of the PTA, and is a great cook.

Last edited:

rickyb

What made you ask that? Because I drive a beater? I could very well drive a nice, big, 4x4, late model pick 'em up truck, if I wanted. I simply have other priorities. But yes, my wife works, she raises our kids, does the shopping, dishes, is treasurer of the PTA, snd is a great cook.
and she doesnt have her own car?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1625437526091.png

rickyb

What made you ask that? Because I drive a beater? I could very well drive a nice, big, 4x4, late model pick 'em up truck, if I wanted. I simply have other priorities. But yes, my wife works, she raises our kids, does the shopping, dishes, is treasurer of the PTA, snd is a great cook.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
what car does your wife drive?

Why do you care so much what other people drive? A reliable car is much better than one that's not. I wouldn't say It's a good car, the a.c. doesn't work, the cruise control doesn't work, if the windows weren't hand crank, they probably wouldn't work either. See, this is why I don't see a point to discussing this. Your opinion on what I drive makes absolutely no difference to me.

rickyb

Why do you care so much what other people drive? A reliable car is much better than one that's not. I wouldn't say It's a good car, the a.c. doesn't work, the cruise control doesn't work, if the windows weren't hand crank, they probably wouldn't work either. See, this is why I don't see a point to discussing this. Your opinion on what I drive makes absolutely no difference to me.
because its another example that youre clueless. a reliable car is only one part of what makes a car good or not. theres reliable cars that CR doesnt recommend like many sub compact toyotas.

rickyb

Maybe yes, maybe no. What difference does it make? What's your point? Spit it out.

For someone who inaccurately accuses others of "beating around the bush", you do it really well.
no u are and youre doing it again here lol.

did you choose her car or did she choose it?

floridays

What made you ask that? Because I drive a beater? I could very well drive a nice, big, 4x4, late model pick 'em up truck, if I wanted. I simply have other priorities. But yes, my wife works, she raises our kids, does the shopping, dishes, is treasurer of the PTA, and is a great cook.
Nice tits too? :thumbup1:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
because its another example that youre clueless. a reliable car is only one part of what makes a car good or not. theres reliable cars that CR doesnt recommend like many sub compact toyotas.

Lol! Uh-oh, CR doesn't approve of my car, so Ricky's gonna give me the business. I don't care about your opinion, and I really don't care about consumer reports' opinion, and I really, really don't care about your opinion. Go get some more covid shots, two wasn't enough for you.

oldngray

nowhere special
Lol! Uh-oh, CR doesn't approve of my car, so Ricky's gonna give me the business. I don't care about your opinion, and I really don't care about consumer reports' opinion, and I really, really don't care about your opinion. Go get some more covid shots, two wasn't enough for you.
CR lost all credibility. Now they just whore for whoever pays them for good ratings.

rickyb

i got one. why are you beating around the bush again? if u didnt care why r u here?

Box Ox

What made you ask that? Because I drive a beater? I could very well drive a nice, big, 4x4, late model pick 'em up truck, if I wanted. I simply have other priorities.

Same. I'd rather put $$ into the house and investments than into a rapidly depreciating asset that only takes me from point A to B.

rickyb

Same. I'd rather put $$ into the house and investments than into a rapidly depreciating asset that only takes me from point A to B.
what car do you drive? post a photo.

turns out you can have a reliable car that rates well at everything else too thats cheap instead of one thats reliable and rates poorly.