America the Beautiful

rickyb

My dick is bigger than yours game?
no the point is zub has problems with information which is why im asking him about his car. i drive a scion ia, its the top rated subcompact car and has above average reliability. my parents bought a matrix years ago, which was reliable but had problems with handling, plastics, blind spot, etc even though they use consumer reports too.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nice tits too? :thumbup1:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

To quote the great teacher:
Proverbs 5:18-19
May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her breasts satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

And SOS 7:7-8

Your stature is like that of the palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit. I said, "I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit." May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine,

rickyb

To quote the great teacher:
Proverbs 5:18-19
May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her breasts satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

And SOS 7:7-8

Your stature is like that of the palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit. I said, "I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit." May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine,
spare me

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
no the point is zub has problems with information which is why im asking him about his car. i drive a scion ia, its the top rated subcompact car and has above average reliability. my parents bought a matrix years ago, which was reliable but had problems with handling, plastics, blind spot, etc even though they use consumer reports too.

You have a problem with letting other people tell you what to think. CR can't factor in everything that is important to every individual, just what they think should be important. Availability and budget are two of the most important considerations when buying a used car. CR can't help with those.

rickyb

You have a problem with letting other people tell you what to think. CR can't factor in everything that is important to every individual, just what they think should be important. Availability and budget are two of the most important considerations when buying a used car. CR can't help with those.
yea they do used car buying guide lol

why u so afraid and beating around the bush all the time? its beta

rickyb

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thetruthaboutcars.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F04%2F2015_NYIAS_Scion_iA_001.jpg&friend=1&nofb=1
1625439232373.png