America the Beautiful

rickyb

He's eager to use his CR granted sense of superiority to criticize anyone who drives something CR told him to think isn't a good car. It's pointless and inane, but it helps reinforce his undeserved sense of self-worth, so he does it.
no its like i said u are bad with info and im showing u an example

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
yea they do used car buying guide lol

why u so afraid and beating around the bush all the time? its beta

Says the master at beating around the bush. Does that make you a delta? CR's used car buying guide does not help me with my budget or availability of cars in my area. If I cared at all what they thought, I would use their info to help me choose between what is available, but I don't. I'll use pretty much any source but CR.

oldngray

nowhere special
He's eager to use his CR granted sense of superiority to criticize anyone who drives something CR told him to think isn't a good car. It's pointless and inane, but it helps reinforce his undeserved sense of self-worth, so he does it.
My sister was a big fan of CR and bought a car based on their ratings. It was a piece of crap they lowered their ratings on after people actually drove them.

rickyb

Says the master at beating around the bush. Does that make you a delta? CR's used car buying guide does not help me with my budget or availability of cars in my area. If I cared at all what they thought, I would use their info to help me choose between what is available, but I don't. I'll use pretty much any source but CR.
well there you go. just another example of ur inability to filter info

rickyb

My sister was a big fan of CR and bought a car based on their ratings. It was a piece of crap they lowered their ratings on after people actually drove them.
they keep getting reliability ratings and adjust them as time goes on so its current. what did she get?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i got one. why are you beating around the bush again? if u didnt care why r u here?

Why do you feel the need lie about everything in a failed attempt to discredit other people? You're like the dnd kids who smirk at all the normal people because "they don't get it". Go roll your 20 sided die and see if communism will actually work this time. Lol.

rickyb

Why do you feel the need lie about everything in a failed attempt to discredit other people? You're like the dnd kids who smirk at all the normal people because "they don't get it". Go roll your 20 sided die and see if communism will actually work this time. Lol.
i dont have to lie and obviously think beating around the bush is beta. is capitalism working or is it slowly dying? american capitalism has been a failure for poor people

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i dont have to lie and obviously think beating around the bush is beta. is capitalism working or is it slowly dying? american capitalism has been a failure for poor people

Lol. You lie in accusing others of beating around the bush, when that is in no way what they are doing, then you beat around the bush and claim you aren't. Smh. I have a palm tree to climb. Happy 4th you hoser.