AMMUNATION

vantexan

So a person’s words and actions are meaningless to republicans. Y’all can figure out someone’s motives based on......if President Obama sounded out the idea that due process doesn’t matter and he wants to take guns first....... that’s would have been the republican response?
The only gun legislation President Obama ever spoke about was mostly after Sandy Hook and that legislation was objectively modest proposals That a huge majority of American voters support. President Obama never made anti-gun statements.

trump actually did make a huge anti gun statement. He actually does support more radical gun control measures than President Obama ever suggested. He is trying to ban bump stocks without congressional input.

So how can republicans tell who believes what if not based on words and ideas?
Obama before being elected in 2008 was caught on tape in a private meeting talking about how rural white voters "cling to their guns and their religion." That plus his strong backing of the far Left, who are anti private ownership, told us all we needed to know. You're locked into this idea that Republicans are monolithic, that there's no diversity of ideas. I for one am pro 2nd Amendment but don't believe it's a good idea for semiautomatic weapons to be in the general population. If they had been kept out to begin with we wouldn't be seeing the carnage that's happening. It's hard for me to see Republicans as family values types when little kids are getting slaughtered. But the genie is out of the bottle. If the Left is saying you can't go round up and deport eleven million illegal aliens then tell me how do you round up 18 million or so AR-15's and untold millions more semiautomatic weapons? The fact is that many, if not most, will refuse to give them up. The criminal element certainly won't. You say we don't care about the issues. We say you haven't put enough thought into the issues.

El Correcto

god is dead
Obama before being elected in 2008 was caught on tape in a private meeting talking about how rural white voters "cling to their guns and their religion." That plus his strong backing of the far Left, who are anti private ownership, told us all we needed to know. You're locked into this idea that Republicans are monolithic, that there's no diversity of ideas. I for one am pro 2nd Amendment but don't believe it's a good idea for semiautomatic weapons to be in the general population. If they had been kept out to begin with we wouldn't be seeing the carnage that's happening. It's hard for me to see Republicans as family values types when little kids are getting slaughtered. But the genie is out of the bottle. If the Left is saying you can't go round up and deport eleven million illegal aliens then tell me how do you round up 18 million or so AR-15's and untold millions more semiautomatic weapons? The fact is that many, if not most, will refuse to give them up. The criminal element certainly won't. You say we don't care about the issues. We say you haven't put enough thought into the issues.
That’s laughable saying you are pro second amendment and against semi-automatic weapons.

vantexan

That’s laughable saying you are pro second amendment and against semi-automatic weapons.
You can defend your home with a shotgun. A revolver. The 2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee you the right to own a specific type of weapon. But as I said, how do you undo what's been done? But thinking about that psycho killing those little kids in Sandy Hook was enough for me. I don't want a world where nutjobs want and can get access to killing machines. And the people who were responsible for insuring the safety of those teenagers in Parkland showed callous disregard for their safety. The signs were there, just as they were for 9/11. So the weapons are still out there, the powers that be are incompetent, and it's a roll of the dice as to where it'll happen next. The only way to at least lessen the carnage is to take away the guns but that won't happen. So that's the world we've made for ourselves.

El Correcto

god is dead
You can defend your home with a shotgun. A revolver. The 2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee you the right to own a specific type of weapon. But as I said, how do you undo what's been done? But thinking about that psycho killing those little kids in Sandy Hook was enough for me. I don't want a world where nutjobs want and can get access to killing machines. And the people who were responsible for insuring the safety of those teenagers in Parkland showed callous disregard for their safety. The signs were there, just as they were for 9/11. So the weapons are still out there, the powers that be are incompetent, and it's a roll of the dice as to where it'll happen next. The only way to at least lessen the carnage is to take away the guns but that won't happen. So that's the world we've made for ourselves.
It’s fine if that’s how you feel. You’re not pro second amendment though.

rickyb

exceptionalism:

Chris Lutolf‏ @ChrisLutolf 6h6 hours ago

No. of mass shootings 1/1 - 8/26 (incl. #Jacksonville):
1f1e6-1f1fa.png
1f1e6-1f1f9.png
1f1e7-1f1ea.png
1f1e8-1f1e6.png
1f1e9-1f1f0.png
1f1eb-1f1ee.png
1f1eb-1f1f7.png
1f1e9-1f1ea.png
1f1ee-1f1ea.png
1f1f1-1f1fa.png
1f1f3-1f1f1.png
1f1f3-1f1ff.png
1f1e8-1f1ed.png
1f1f8-1f1ea.png
1f1ec-1f1e7.png

1f1fa-1f1f8.png

Impressive track record, @NRA!

* overall stats: 37,817 incid., 9,502 deaths (2331 kids 0-17 killed/injured)

DljQIPVW0AE975f.jpg

Gun Violence Archive, Alyssa Milano, Barbara Malmet and 6 others
312 replies 6,358 retweets 7,105 likes

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
exceptionalism:

Chris Lutolf‏ @ChrisLutolf 6h6 hours ago

No. of mass shootings 1/1 - 8/26 (incl. #Jacksonville):
1f1e6-1f1fa.png
1f1e6-1f1f9.png
1f1e7-1f1ea.png
1f1e8-1f1e6.png
1f1e9-1f1f0.png
1f1eb-1f1ee.png
1f1eb-1f1f7.png
1f1e9-1f1ea.png
1f1ee-1f1ea.png
1f1f1-1f1fa.png
1f1f3-1f1f1.png
1f1f3-1f1ff.png
1f1e8-1f1ed.png
1f1f8-1f1ea.png
1f1ec-1f1e7.png

1f1fa-1f1f8.png

Impressive track record, @NRA!

* overall stats: 37,817 incid., 9,502 deaths (2331 kids 0-17 killed/injured)

DljQIPVW0AE975f.jpg

Gun Violence Archive, Alyssa Milano, Barbara Malmet and 6 others
312 replies 6,358 retweets 7,105 likes
I had to look at this Lutolf guy's Twitter. HUUUGE man-gina. Probably meets Trudeau for tea regularly.

rickyb

I had to look at this Lutolf guy's Twitter. HUUUGE man-gina. Probably meets Trudeau for tea regularly.
yea i dont trust the source, i just retweeted bc it went viral.

i dont watch local "news" but i never hear of this stuff up here

trudeau :censored2:ing sucks, hes like obama. the thing about these guys was they were such frauds and tried to make it appear like everything was ok, whereas i feel like alot of ppl realize with trump something is really wrong