AMMUNATION

rickyb

Rich blacks are doing drugs and getting away with it too. Meanwhile white drug dealers are getting busted and imprisoned also. Numbers lopsided in black neighborhoods? Percentage wise there's more drugs and violence there. Would you feel better if only black cops made arrests in black neighborhoods?
id feel better if cops enforced the law equally instead of letting rich people off and poor blacks getting it the worst.

slavery is very profitable. racism is profitable. jailing your population is profitable.

vantexan

id feel better if cops enforced the law equally instead of letting rich people off and poor blacks getting it the worst.

slavery is very profitable. racism is profitable. jailing your population is profitable.
Doing drugs is criminal. Selling drugs is criminal. Murdering people over drugs is criminal. You reap what you sow.

rickyb

Doing drugs is criminal. Selling drugs is criminal. Murdering people over drugs is criminal. You reap what you sow.
agreed. so enforce the law evenly.

why do you think wall street gets off? why do you think presidents dont go to jail? or white collar criminals?

segments of the population are not "reaping what they sow"

i want a restoration of the rule of law.

Last edited:

vantexan

agreed. so enforce the law evenly.

why do you think wall street gets off? why do you think presidents dont go to jail? or white collar criminals?

segments of the population are not "reaping what they sow"
And that's the hell of it. I want drug dealers prosecuted no matter who they are or where they live. Letting some off because others get off scot free doesn't solve the underlying problem of the poison they spread.

rickyb

And that's the hell of it. I want drug dealers prosecuted no matter who they are or where they live. Letting some off because others get off scot free doesn't solve the underlying problem of the poison they spread.
so do we currently have equal enforcement of the law or not?

do you feel like certain segments of the population get away with it because they are rich / politically connected?

give me a break. im all in favor of cops enforcing just laws. but dont go into a black neighbourhood and get them for drugs and meanwhile the rich whites are doing drugs and getting away with it.
Doing drugs is not a crime. Possession of drugs is. Then we have misdemeanors and felonies. I could go on, but it is beyond your comprehension.

rickyb

what so shocking about guns in america after i recently saw the stats is how alot of americans die by suicide not mass shootings. dont trust the media....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
children at play.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
so do we currently have equal enforcement of the law or not?

do you feel like certain segments of the population get away with it because they are rich / politically connected?
The reason certain segments(wealthy) get away with it is because they tend to commit their crimes behind closed doors, whereas drug dealers in Black neighborhoods might stand on the street corner to sell their drugs...in other words, they’re more visible.