And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It makes me think of a threesome with Hillary.

Not enough bleach to scrub away that thought.
1721596424255.png

bacha29

Senator Mark Kelly being mentioned but if Harris/Kelly were to win and if filling Kelly's vacated seat requires a special election there is then the possibility of flipping the seat back to the GOP.
It is for that reason that the growing speculation surrounds Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro . Taking him would help to better the Democrat's chances of winning Pa. The trouble is Josh Shapiro is a Jew which could hurt the Arab vote.

So who does that leave you with? Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear,

Thebrownblob

Senator Mark Kelly being mentioned but if Harris/Kelly were to win and if filling Kelly's vacated seat requires a special election there is then the possibility of flipping the seat back to the GOP.
It is for that reason that the growing speculation surrounds Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro . Taking him would help to better the Democrat's chances of winning Pa. The trouble is Josh Shapiro is a Jew which could hurt the Arab vote.

So who does that leave you with? Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear,
The Arab vote ? Ok 😂

Thebrownblob

There are 1.7 million Arab Americans currently here in the US. Michigan has a sizeable Arab American population and Michigan will be a battleground state.
Very true, but don’t you agree with me that it’s sad that we become tribal? Shouldn’t the Democrats pick the best person for the job? I understand strategy but that seems a bit ridiculous.

bacha29

As a registered Independent I really can't say who the VP will be but if I had to guess their chances I would say: 1. Beshear 2. Shapiro 3. Kelly 4. Whitmer 5. Moore. 6. Cooper. Cooper might be the guy but in his two gubernatorial races he won...but not by much.