And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

bacha29

Very true, but don’t you agree with me that it’s sad that we become tribal? Shouldn’t the Democrats pick the best person for the job? I understand strategy but that seems a bit ridiculous.
It's not "tribal" It's demographical . Steve Kornacki made himself a national media figure by means of his deep and thorough analysis of demographic voting patterns right down to small towns and neighborhoods. Strategists employed by both parties do exactly the same thing. Either on their own or using contracted research companies.

It still comes back to what Tip O'Neil said many years ago...."All politics is local".....And that hasn't changed much.

Thebrownblob

It's not "tribal" It's demographical . Steve Kornacki made himself a national media figure by means of his deep and thorough analysis of demographic voting patterns right down to small towns and neighborhoods. Strategists employed by both parties do exactly the same thing. Either on their own or using contracted research companies.

It still comes back to what Tip O'Neil said many years ago...."All politics is local".....And that hasn't changed much.
Steve who? He’s a national figure I’ve never even heard of.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Your primary vote meant nothing and now delegates get to decide the nominee

Thebrownblob

Your primary vote meant nothing and now delegates get to decide the nominee
He’s a registered independent.
1721600325518.gif

Thebrownblob

And if you have your face glued to Fox News all day....you probably never will
You would be more likely to watch a dinging like Sean Hannity than me. Again, you just randomly said some dude that nobody has much of any idea who he is. I had to look him up. I think you like to drop names so you look a lot more intelligent than you actually are.

bacha29

but don't worry the dems will pick your candidate.............again
Primaries in most states pick the delegates who will go to the convention. Most are committed to one candidate but sometimes a few noncommitted delegates get in. Most party conventions are a done deal right from the outset. However there have been a few where the convention has been opened to nominations from the floor. And there have been a couple of times when a floor nomination has been the nominee. But it has been quite awhile since that happened.