And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
As a registered Independent I really can't say who the VP will be but if I had to guess their chances I would say: 1. Beshear 2. Shapiro 3. Kelly 4. Whitmer 5. Moore. 6. Cooper. Cooper might be the guy but in his two gubernatorial races he won...but not by much.
Registered independent?

View attachment 493528

And I'm a Scottish Lord because I purchased a personal Lordship Title Pack from Established Titles.

Established Titles | Become a Lord Today

bacha29

You would be more likely to watch a dinging like Sean Hannity than me. Again, you just randomly said some dude that nobody has much of any idea who he is. I had to look him up. I think you like to drop names so you look a lot more intelligent than you actually are.
Wrong. Steve Kornacki is nationally recognized media figure who has written for numerous publications and has served as an election analyst for NBC news. Come November I suggest you check out Steve's white board who has voting and registration data right down to individual neighborhoods.

Thebrownblob

Wrong. Steve Kornacki is nationally recognized media figure who has written for numerous publications and has served as an election analyst for NBC news. Come November I suggest you check out Steve's white board who has voting and registration data right down to individual neighborhoods.
Why would I do that? I have a life.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
And I'm a Scottish Lord because I purchased a personal Lordship Title Pack from Established Titles.

Established Titles | Become a Lord Today
Yes I am a registered Independent and I have voted split tickets numerous times and have donated to candidates from both parties. But one thing I am not is a Trump cultist.

Interesting. You might be more conservative than I am. Only started splitting my ticket to vote for Republicans in 2022.

Thebrownblob

I agree. You already have your mind made up . If fact I have serious doubts about you even being a registered voter.
You want me to watch whiteboards about voting registration in neighborhoods?

Tell me you haven’t touched a woman in decades, without telling me you haven’t touched a woman in decades.😂

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1721606454379.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's hard for you to understand that other people don't have their faces glued to MSNBC all day like you do.