And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

oldngray

nowhere special
72324.jpg

vantexan

This is from April so he's getting worse.

and this from 2021;

Over 70,000 health professionals even signed a petition, saying “Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States.”
Trump wasn't in office in 2021, and that's no different than rounding up 51 former intelligence officers to sign a bogus letter. Meanwhile in spite of numerous examples of Joe Biden losing it the Dems and liberal media covered for him for 4 years now. So excuse me if I doubt the veracity of your claims.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
These Dems have been mouthing off for years now, saying again and again, Trump was a threat to Democracy.

Now these same folk just orchestrated a coup against a sitting president, overriding the primary voters, all because they didn’t like his poll numbers. All in an attempt to keep power…

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
This is from April so he's getting worse.

and this from 2021;

Over 70,000 health professionals even signed a petition, saying “Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States.”

Did those same health professionals express any concerns about Joe Biden?

it looks like the orange friend--khead is fated to be consigned to the dustbin of history. His 2025 Project minions readying their shovels for labor camps will flee to find jobs in Vlad’s gulag. And his neo Nazi bros led by Peter Thiel and Elon Musk will have no one they can pay off.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Biden didn’t have to step down because of the number of years old he is.

Survived an assassination attempt and a hit in the ear and was on the golf course the following day. Just spoke at two major campaign rallies in front of thousands for over 2 hours without gaffing and cracking jokes… yea tell me another one…

Survived an assassination attempt and a hit in the ear and was on the golf course the following day. Just spoke at two major campaign rallies in front of thousands for over 2 hours without gaffing and cracking jokes… yea tell me another one…
"...2 hours without gaffing and cracking jokes…" I guess you haven't seen video or read excerpts from the Michigan rant.

bacha29

It's hard for you to understand that other people don't have their faces glued to MSNBC all day like you do.
Wrong. Spend my first hours day checking out Commstock Channel, then Kenny Polcari's market report then CNBC's "Squawk On the Street followed by a quick check of CoCoRaHS for nationwide weather and ground moisture reports which given ongoing drought patterns are going to show up in the grocery stores. Then a quick check on the ageing neighbors then cut some flowers out of my flower patch then take them on a 37 mile trip up to the nursing homes to visit ageing friends and relatives.

I admit it. Mine is a life nowhere near as full of diversity and excitement as your life but I think it's still worth living.

bacha29

Nope, I'm right.
You accused someone of watching Fox News all day because they haven't heard of one of your favorite MSNBC talking heads.

I find very often when talking to lefties, that they simply have trouble relating to real Americans that don't live in your left wing bubble.
I'd say that the "lefties" have been pretty darn good to you given the labor laws they managed to get passed into law despite bitter opposition from the "righties". Living in a "left wing " bubble? If you're a retired UPS brown shirt that defined benefit retirement and healthcare plan is most definitely living in the "left wing bubble".