And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

I hope they do. I don’t know too many people his age that could get shot and not miss a beat. 🤷‍♂️
not missing a beat? did you catch that rambling incoherence the gop called a speech?. Getting grazed on the tip of the ear by what was probably a piece of glass or plastic, while frightening (I'm sure his depends came in handy) was not exactly a devastating injury.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
not missing a beat? did you catch that rambling incoherence the gop called a speech?. Getting grazed on the tip of the ear by what was probably a piece of glass or plastic, while frightening (I'm sure his depends came in handy) was not exactly a devastating injury.

Hit with A Bullet: Glass from Teleprompter Did Not Injure Trump | Snopes.com

Broken glass from a teleprompter requires the existence of a broken teleprompter.

ti.jpeg

Thebrownblob

Seem like the kind of speech he always gives, so like I said, not missing a beat. And once again, I wish you would volunteer and let someone shoot a bullet at you and hit you and see how you react.

Seem like the kind of speech he always gives, so like I said, not missing a beat. And once again, I wish you would volunteer and let someone shoot a bullet at you and hit you and see how you react.
The written part of this speech contained a “bring us together” line that died on Trump’s lips even as he said it. If he had stopped there, or even 10 minutes further in, this speech would have registered as something kind of new and even a bit impressive from don the dense. But of course he couldn't stop there. He went on until after midnight Eastern time, creating a transcript of well over 12,000 words. Simple math meant that three-quarters of the airtime ( the original was said to be 3,000 words) was not a planned, written “speech” but instead a free association playlist from his familiar MAGA rally themes.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Get past the stupidity…fact is somebody just tried to kill Trump and did kill an innocent man and wounded two others. Are you going to deny that…seriously you ought to read your own quotes and grow up..who cares if it was a bullet or plastic char…unbelievable…🤪

Thebrownblob

The written part of this speech contained a “bring us together” line that died on Trump’s lips even as he said it. If he had stopped there, or even 10 minutes further in, this speech would have registered as something kind of new and even a bit impressive from don the dense. But of course he couldn't stop there. He went on until after midnight Eastern time, creating a transcript of well over 12,000 words. Simple math meant that three-quarters of the airtime ( the original was said to be 3,000 words) was not a planned, written “speech” but instead a free association playlist from his familiar MAGA rally themes.
Sounds like you were enthralled watching it. Must’ve worked.

Thebrownblob

I nodded off. Camera shots of the captive audience indicated that they wished they could the same. The guy really can't read a room. Unsurprising since he can barely read
Oh well that’s interesting that you fell asleep while watching him get the nomination for a political party on TV while millions watched.
He’s clearly not very unintelligent although since you’re not capable of giving a speech in front of millions of people for the nomination of a political party, I wonder what that makes you? 🤔 even funnier that you watched it at all. Next time just wait for Joy Reed to tell you what to think.

Oh well that’s interesting that you fell asleep while watching him get the nomination for a political party on TV while millions watched.
He’s clearly not very unintelligent although since you’re not capable of giving a speech in front of millions of people for the nomination of a political party, I wonder what that makes you? 🤔 even funnier that you watched it at all. Next time just wait for Joy Reed to tell you what to think.
I just like to watch as he mangles the English language and also do a tally of his lies.

I realize that donald doesn’t really give speeches. He tells long, boring stories that provide an alternate reality in which he’s the hero and allow his audience to conflate themselves with him as he pretends to vanquish imaginary foes like “Sleepy Joe” “Crooked Hillary” “the Deep State” & “Fake News”

vantexan

I realize that donald doesn’t really give speeches. He tells long, boring stories that provide an alternate reality in which he’s the hero and allow his audience to conflate themselves with him as he pretends to vanquish imaginary foes like “Sleepy Joe” “Crooked Hillary” “the Deep State” & “Fake News”
There you go!

Thebrownblob

Lol, and you lapping them up you’ve hanging on his every word for eight years the irony is dripping with hilarity. 😂

That was some "unhingedness" yesterday in Grand Rapids, even for him. But, the media will give him a pass, saying he's just being "Trump" instead of talking about his mental fitness.

Thebrownblob

That was some "unhingedness" yesterday in Grand Rapids, even for him. But, the media will give him a pass, saying he's just being "Trump" instead of talking about his mental fitness.

But you just said he called the new fake news? Can you even keep your own TDS under control? Is the media for or against him? I’m very confused now.

vantexan

When you can show Trump acting like Biden did at the debate then you can talk about mental fitness.