And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
DhhN5DHJL86x.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes.
You quoted your favorite MSNBC talking head and then accused someone of being uninformed for not knowing who that person is.

Because it's tough for you to understand people who live outside your left wing bubble.
And your defined benefit retirement plan blah blah blah
LMFAO
You know I'm right so you deflect to some other completely random thing.
Hilarious..

Wally

Wait a minute they didn’t just find out at the debate? That’s shocking he was doing so well before that. 😂
So true. Biden was a vision of mental clarity and ageless energy only hours before the debate. These loyal supporters of Joe were totally take by surprise by his sudden change. Total coincidence his poll numbers being down at the same time they dumped all support.

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So true. Biden was a vision of mental clarity and ageless energy only hours before the debate. These loyal supporters of Joe were totally take by surprise by his sudden change. Total coincidence his poll numbers being down at the same time they dumped all support.
He fought corn pop

MAKAVELI

Banned

I wonder why voters would vote for someone who actively lied and helped cover up Joe Biden’s condition. Was she not actively involved In elder abuse for many months, if not years now? How could anyone trust her?

Everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie and you say Harris shouldn't be trusted.
happiness-laughing.gif

Thebrownblob

Everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie and you say Harris shouldn't be trusted.
View attachment 493679
Yes, I do wonder why you would vote for someone who lies when you say Trump lies. The folly is that you assume I’m voting for Trump. But then again you’re full of folly.

She lied to you early as just a day ago about Joe Biden’s ability and willingness to run and she knows she lied about his health for many many months by the way, and I guess that’s OK with you because you’re a hypocrite.

Wally

"Biden ‘is gonna be fine,’ and said he ‘is in good shape, in good health"...Kamala Harris

Did she know the truth, knowingly helping with a coverup, or was she being mislead?

bbsam

Staff member
I agree 100%. But out of concern for your well being have you been able to break free from the TDS cult?

If we’re going to be honest, considering the actual definition of “derangement”, who actually is suffering from TDS? There’s a bunch of Trump supporters convinced that they’re “conservatives”! Wtf Freddie?!? All the true conservatives that are left have been run out of their party. It’s a populist cult of bitchiness aimed at the democratic political structure rather than the capitalist system that bought off the politicians.

Thats the real derangement.