ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

LagunaBrown

image.jpeg

Oh yeah, I'm really worried about you Bang...... Lol! You keep thinking that while you stalk me. I'm gonna enjoy a delicious pizza with recipe that been passed down for generations.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
My whole Teamster career has been spent in one craft. I didn't have to move around to different jobs like you.. What have all those jobs done for your experience as a UPS'r or a Teamster ? Unless you represent those crafts (freight and sanitation) it's useless for you to even mention it!
I'm pretty confident that Lead bettered himself along the way. Spending 50 years in one specific craft doesn't create worth. Progressing from the past does. Lead doesn't live paycheck to paycheck. He need not eat of the dollar menu. That guys is rocking steak and lobster.

Really? Is this all you got? asking why i'm here on a UPS site?
Your no threat to me ... Your just living in a bubble

You "read" it right
speak to me in a language i can hear!
I guess your not a big RadioHead or Pumpkins fan huh laguna?
I have all the pumpkins and radioheads albums. Who cares. Are you a 1Direction guy or something? I could care less.

Not everyone hides in the basement and eats hot pockets all day while trolling Brown cafe like you.
Yea but his basement is separate from his moms part of the house so he's kinda on his own. Pluse she washes the laundry and pays for the hot pockets. He Probably only pays the cable bill. He's the man of the basement. I bet he's got a killer sound system and wifi.

The Silent Bang

Yea but his basement is separate from his moms part of the house so he's kinda on his own. Pluse she washes the laundry and pays for the hot pockets. He Probably only pays the cable bill. He's the man of the basement. I bet he's got a killer sound system and wifi.
Another weakling! Come on really? I thought you had something more brilliant!
Your attempt of trying to be funny is pathetic... Weak! Weak! Weak! ha ha ha ha ha !!

LagunaBrown

Weak sauce!
Don't you have an original thought of your own? Do you always need someone as your wingman to bail you out of trouble?
Oh you mean "trouble" like the " trouble" you said the local was in? You know the "trouble" that they had some audits that was not even "trouble" at all? You are a drama queen!