ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

LagunaBrown

I guess if you have nothing intelligent to say Laguna you pick the biggest lop of the bunch to help you make a fool of yourself ... Don't forget people know who you are here, and looking this stupid isn't a very good look for you.
Your claim of being an excellent steward just flew out the window and looking like a complete fool is more of your claim to fame now.
You see the psych war continues and your too stupid to see it ... You donkey!
Go cry in you pillow baby.

I guess if you have nothing intelligent to say Laguna you pick the biggest lop of the bunch to help you make a fool of yourself ... Don't forget people know who you are here, and looking this stupid isn't a very good look for you.
Your claim of being an excellent steward just flew out the window and looking like a complete fool is more of your claim to fame now.
You see the psych war continues and your too stupid to see it ... You donkey!
I bet you find that special niece of trash this morning. Something Mother's Day worthy.

LagunaBrown

Stop it!! With the Zapp video, don't try to portray yourself as a gangster! ha ha ha ha ha !! Thats silly!!

What does a Zapp video have to do with gangsters? Talk about profiling..... Geez! So if I go to the movies and see Staight outta Compton what does that make me? Sorry, son but the song "so ruff so tuff" was for you and how you front as a union guy, know all about me but scared to say who you are and you choose to troll me on T-Net then here on Browncafe.

The Silent Bang

What does a Zapp video have to do with gangsters? Talk about profiling..... Geez! So if I go to the movies and see Staight outta Compton what does that make me? Sorry, son but the song "so ruff so tuff" was for you and how you front as a union guy, know all about me but scared to say who you are and you choose to troll me on T-Net then here on Browncafe.
Late reaction?
Oh yeah you were too busy looking foolish with you bro-nance
You hate that I'm here don't you! Exposing your weak minded ways.
Sorry I'm not going anywhere. Ha ha !

LagunaBrown

Late reaction?
Oh yeah you were too busy looking foolish with you bro-nance
You hate that I'm here don't you! Exposing your weak minded ways.
Sorry I'm not going anywhere. Ha ha !
In your mind you can make it be any fairy tale you want it to be but the reality is you are a troll. You can dish it out but you obviously can not take it.

The Silent Bang

Some of us.... do.

Stand-up Union Guy, who is willing stand his ground.

For all the right reasons.

What have you done....

(besides complain) ??

-Bug-
So you condone his rhetoric?
No one is questioning his unionism what is being ridiculed is his childish, immature behavior.
If this is the kind of union brother that you stand next them I'm glad your no part of my local.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Some of us.... do.

Stand-up Union Guy, who is willing stand his ground.

For all the right reasons.

What have you done....

(besides complain) ??

-Bug-
Obviously you have never met him.

I assure you, he is not a stand up guy.

A follower, who has denounced both PK and H in the past.

LagunaBrown

So you condone his rhetoric?
No one is questioning his unionism what is being ridiculed is his childish, immature behavior.
If this is the kind of union brother that you stand next them I'm glad your no part of my local.
Oh says the guy that talks crap about the local in the Internet but ain't got the balls to say it to their face. How childish and immature is that? I wish we had bug instead of you.