ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

Nope,..... You're fake, and a liar,... With your many screen names and avatars,...
I can picture you sitting there on your computer, tablet, and I-phone posting under different screen names,.. Trying to be all big and bad,...
Your friends talk sh.t behind your back, how you bring shame and embarrassment to the local, how you embarrass your coworkers,... The stewards make fun of you,... That you act like a six yr old that just got put in to time out,.... They feel sorry for your wife,... The embarrassment you put on her,.... Some say you've always been a jerk, and a bragger, and I think their right,..... btw did you finish fixing your garage?
Just wondering,.....how about the backyard fence?
You need to lay off the *** it's distorting your mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope,..... You're fake, and a liar,... With your many screen names and avatars,...
I can picture you sitting there on your computer, tablet, and I-phone posting under different screen names,.. Trying to be all big and bad,...
Your friends talk sh.t behind your back, how you bring shame and embarrassment to the local, how you embarrass your coworkers,... The stewards make fun of you,... That you act like a six yr old that just got put in to time out,.... They feel sorry for your wife,... The embarrassment you put on her,.... Some say you've always been a jerk, and a bragger, and I think their right,..... btw did you finish fixing your garage?
Just wondering,.....how about the backyard fence?
I like how you throw the wife in there to provoke me. Shows that you will stoop lower than low to bring a mans famous my into it. You are probably really just jealous of me and what I got. Keep trying to bait me though it shows what a jerk you are. You want to talk about my children next?

5habits100

I like how you throw the wife in there to provoke me. Shows that you will stoop lower than low to bring a mans famous my into it. You are probably really just jealous of me and what I got. Keep trying to bait me though it shows what a jerk you are. You want to talk about my children next?
It's comical. He is bush league

Spongebob1

Re-read my post Sherlock,... "You are bringing embarrassment to the people that are close to you"
Your wife, coworkers, friends,... That's what I said I didn't attack your wife, or children,.... Your friends are right, you are a jerk!....

Re-read my post Sherlock,... "You are bringing embarrassment to the people that are close to you"
Your wife, coworkers, friends,... That's what I said I didn't attack your wife, or children,.... Your friends are right, you are a jerk!....
Attack my family. Show your true colors. It's who you are. You have no respect for women.