ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

image.jpeg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Or you can say PK cost the local $20-$30k.

EE offered a deal to split the delegates.

PK would rather spend $20-$30k than give away a few delegates.

Can you say political reasons.

H would have been mad at PK for not delivering 11 plus 6 to the convention.
You are clueless.
What did I say that wasn't true?

Oh, I forget, that you don't answer questions, you just call people names.

My bad.

Spongebob1

View attachment 72836
There's this one republican pro right to work anti union guy that agrees with you on everything. He's the only one boy. What does that tell you? You guys are both so anti union it's not even funny. Two anonymous anti union guys on an Internet forum. This is the company you keep and then you get butt hurt try and imply I'm someone even though the site owner tells you you aren't allowed to do that on her site then you cry change your avatar to some kitty cat eating you and your anti union pro right to work posse and you quit. Then you come me back with some week attempt at a photo shop with letters implying you allegedly know my identity and think you are the suckerman rooster triple bad breath TDU puke that you so love to be. If you think you know who I am or if you do I really don't care. That's not the kind of stuff I worry about. Now if you were coming after my family which I wouldn't put it past you then we would have issues. Until then you are just a butt hurt balding fat dude who has one buddy on here and thats Realclown1.

Some clever writing there little man,^^^ mostly lies, but clever, the only true thing is I changed my avatar to a cat eating a RAT,....

image.gif

When members don't agree with you, or your tactics, it's the same o'l crap,---"Your tdu" I'm not tdu, never have been, never been to their convention
The union blood flows deep in my family, I'm a 3rd generation Union man,... I've donated my time, my money, and have helped other unions, I have stood countless hours campaigning for what I believe in,...
So don't tell me I'm anti union,... That's always your comeback when you've met your match, I'm a registered Independent,... I usually stay away from any political arguments, if you like Trump, Sanders, or Clinton, I really don't give a damn,.....
My focus is to rid the teamsters of corruption, and those officers that have gotten lazy, and think they are entitled to stay in office!

Last edited:

5habits100

Some clever writing there little man,^^^ mostly lies, but clever, the only true thing is I changed my avatar to a cat eating a RAT,....

View attachment 72922

When members don't agree with you, or your tactics, it's the same o'l crap,---"Your tdu" I'm not tdu, never have been, never been to there convention
The union blood flows deep in my family, I'm a 3rd generation Union man,... I've donated my time, my money, and have helped other unions, I have stood countless hours campaigning for what I believe in,...
So don't tell me I'm anti union,... That's always your comeback when you've met your match, I'm a registered Independent,... I usually stay away from any political arguments, if you like Trump, Sanders, or Clinton, I really don't give a damn,.....
My focus is to rid the teamsters of corruption, and those officers that have gotten lazy, and think they are entitled to stay in office!
Man you can't stop making stuff up.

Just take your ball and go home to your moms basement.

View attachment 72922

When members don't agree with you, or your tactics, it's the same o'l crap,---"Your tdu" I'm not tdu, never have been, never been to there convention
You are a liar. You keep changing your story. Mine always stays the same. That's how you can tell I'm a legitimate person and you are a troll.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
View attachment 72836
There's this one republican pro right to work anti union guy that agrees with you on everything. He's the only one boy. What does that tell you? You guys are both so anti union it's not even funny. Two anonymous anti union guys on an Internet forum. This is the company you keep and then you get butt hurt try and imply I'm someone even though the site owner tells you you aren't allowed to do that on her site then you cry change your avatar to some kitty cat eating you and your anti union pro right to work posse and you quit. Then you come me back with some week attempt at a photo shop with letters implying you allegedly know my identity and think you are the suckerman rooster triple bad breath TDU puke that you so love to be. If you think you know who I am or if you do I really don't care. That's not the kind of stuff I worry about. Now if you were coming after my family which I wouldn't put it past you then we would have issues. Until then you are just a butt hurt balding fat dude who has one buddy on here and thats Realclown1.
I leave it up there and the rats take the cheese and get caught every time.

You just can't keep away from my profile page.

My profile page hasn't changed in a long time.

I like for the OG cheerleaders and the left wing nuts to have a heart attack every time they visit it.

And it works like a charm, you guys just can't stay away.

Hahahahahaha

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm hearing you used to be tdu,. I say WhAT!!!

Leadbelly,....Are you a closet tdu'er,...

I hear you loved the tdu 'green news paper' loved it so much you would get it for others at work,.. I say, REALLY,!!!

Your secrets are coming out, your friends tell me lots,... ;) ;)

Another post that proves TDU dbags love to lie. Lie lie lie!!
Lie!
Lie!

They also poop in their pants.

Spongebob1

You are a liar. You keep changing your story. Mine always stays the same. That's how you can tell I'm a legitimate person and you are a troll.

Nope,..... You're fake, and a liar,... With your many screen names and avatars,...
I can picture you sitting there on your computer, tablet, and I-phone posting under different screen names,.. Trying to be all big and bad,...
Your friends talk sh.t behind your back, how you bring shame and embarrassment to the local, how you embarrass your coworkers,... The stewards make fun of you,... That you act like a six yr old that just got put in to time out,.... They feel sorry for your wife,... The embarrassment you put on her,.... Some say you've always been a jerk, and a bragger, and I think their right,..... btw did you finish fixing your garage?
Just wondering,.....how about the backyard fence?