ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

LagunaBrown

If our local had balls and clout the New York locals have this would never be happening here in So Cal

Obviously you made these comments and don't even know what happened in L---. That is why you didn't answer me back! If you want to run a local maybe you should keep up on current affairs.

When we have BAs that could care less about our members and not answer calls and actually want members to decert from our union is a real problem.

So you want to be some bad ass local leader but you can't even get a BA to enforce the contract? Weak! I don't even believe your story anyway.

image.png
Full of crap!!!!
Most agree with me!

There's this one republican pro right to work anti union guy that agrees with you on everything. He's the only one boy. What does that tell you? You guys are both so anti union it's not even funny. Two anonymous anti union guys on an Internet forum. This is the company you keep and then you get butt hurt try and imply I'm someone even though the site owner tells you you aren't allowed to do that on her site then you cry change your avatar to some kitty cat eating you and your anti union pro right to work posse and you quit. Then you come me back with some week attempt at a photo shop with letters implying you allegedly know my identity and think you are the ***erman rooster triple bad breath TDU that you so love to be. If you think you know who I am or if you do I really don't care. That's not the kind of stuff I worry about. Now if you were coming after my family which I wouldn't put it past you then we would have issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Seriously what does it matter? Z only needs 5% of the votes to be on the ticket. So out of 1700 delegates Z only needs a pathetic 85 delegate votes. So essentially you and Edgar cost the local 20-30k for A guy who is gonna be on the ticket anyway. (Ps the election is by secret ballot)
The members deserve to know who you support.

It does effect them.

The Silent Bang

Obviously you made these comments and don't even know what happened in L---. That is why you didn't answer me back! If you want to run a local maybe you should keep up on current affairs.

So you want to be some bad ass local leader but you can't even get a BA to enforce the contract? Weak! I don't even believe your story anyway.
Obviously your desperate for attention and wanting the "one up" badge .... Look i never mentioned one specific local i said locals.. And the only current affairs i'm concerned with right now are the affairs of Local 952 ....

Oh you believe the story, why don't you question your hero GM on how he's doing with the members out of Bimbo-bread? You know damn well these BA's don't do a damn thing and why you protect them is beyond me ... All this will come out in due time,

Spongebob1

I'm shocked that you don't like your picture I got for you, some Star Wars fan you are,....
image.jpeg

I got it off of Facebook, I thought maybe you had somebody out there that "like you" .............NOT!
I did take your name off of it,........ so I just used,...you know..... "my favorite initials". Tell you what, I will send him a private message and tell him to post it again, many times so you can see how popular you are,.....Ok

LagunaBrown

Obviously your desperate for attention and wanting the "one up" badge .... Look i never mentioned one specific local i said locals.. And the only current affairs i'm concerned with right now are the affairs of Local 952 ....

Oh you believe the story, why don't you question your hero GM on how he's doing with the members out of Bimbo-bread? You know damn well these BA's don't do a damn thing and why you protect them is beyond me ... All this will come out in due time,
If you come on this UPS site and talk crap about me, my local and my business agents you better know what is going on in my craft! It is obvious that you do not know my craft and this is your personal attack and vendetta on the local. I got the proof that we win grievances and protect members and when your ready to come out of your hole I will make sure you see It and the support from the members that comes with it. You never talked about your support for Z, how much JC loves you bad mouthing locals or if any BA's with return rights will follow you on your witch hunt! No, I do not need to one up you on a website........ I already know I am on top and you got a lot bigger battle this time around that you even know. Don't believe me lets see how the delegate election goes and if you get all that anti H support you were dependent on!

Who will follow you and ruin their reputations like you have done for yourself!

Last edited:

Spongebob1

Leadbelly,....why do you have so many screen names?..... About a dozen or so,..You're not fooling anybody,.... D.R should have a talk with you,.....you have brought shame upon your local!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Seriously what does it matter? Z only needs 5% of the votes to be on the ticket. So out of 1700 delegates Z only needs a pathetic 85 delegate votes. So essentially you and Edgar cost the local 20-30k for A guy who is gonna be on the ticket anyway. (Ps the election is by secret ballot)
Or you can say PK cost the local $20-$30k.

EE offered a deal to split the delegates.

PK would rather spend $20-$30k than give away a few delegates.

Can you say political reasons.

H would have been mad at PK for not delivering 11 plus 6 to the convention.

5habits100

I'm shocked that you don't like your picture I got for you, some Star Wars fan you are,....
View attachment 72860

I got it off of Facebook, I thought maybe you had somebody out there that "like you" .............NOT!
I did take your name off of it,........ so I just used,...you know..... "my favorite initials". Tell you what, I will send him a private message and tell him to post it again, many times so you can see how popular you are,.....Ok
It appears your mom let you and the mrs out of the basement today.
Hows TJ doing hanging out at the bar this week down in FL?
It's just him and stinky breath FZ huddled up together.
His own boy TB isn't even hanging with them.

The Silent Bang

If you come on this UPS site and talk crap about me, my local and my business agents you better know what is going on in my craft! It is obvious that you do not know my craft and this is your personal attack and vendetta on the local. I got the proof that we win grievances and protect members and when your ready to come out of your hole I will make sure you see It and the support from the members that comes with it. You never talked about your support for Z, how much JC loves you bad mouthing locals or if any BA's with return rights will follow you on your witch hunt! No, I do not need to one up you on a website........ I already know I am on top and you got a lot bigger battle this time around that you even know. Don't believe me lets see how the delegate election goes and if you get all that anti H support you were dependent on!

Who will follow you and ruin their reputations like you have done for yourself!
I talk about the local, your BA and you because you are part of the problem, the solution to that is to clean house, maybe a few BAs will stay there are some that really do work. All the others don't give a crap about members, it's just a paycheck and bennies for them.
About z, it's never been about delegates for me, I could care less as you know and as I have explain to you and that thick skull of your its all about the members of 952 for me. Your pathetic attempt if trying to label me TDU is just that pathetic.

Leadbelly,....why do you have so many screen names?..... About a dozen or so,..You're not fooling anybody,.... D.R should have a talk with you,.....you have brought shame upon your local!
I only have one name. I log in as lead belly and the I type in a magic code and I'm in. Any others are just imposters of me. I get a lot of people that try and be like me kinda want to latch on. I can't help it that I'm so well loved.

You on the other hand post from two separate accounts. With my connections within the site this has been confirmed.

View attachment 72860

Question number 2. I love Star Wars. I have all the movies on blue ray. Darth Vador is my second favorite character in the saga with Anakin being number 1. Lando Calrisian is third because of his swag. Star Wars the force awakens is the largest grossing movie of all time in revenue. I paid to see it four times already and I'm going to see it a fifth in three weeks on that omniplex threater with my wife and kids. We will all wear Star Wars shirts and later on in the day my son and I will have a light saber battle in the back yard.

5habits100

Question number 2. I love Star Wars. I have all the movies on blue ray. Darth Vador is my second favorite character in the saga with Anakin being number 1. Lando Calrisian is third because of his swag. Star Wars the force awakens is the largest grossing movie of all time in revenue. I paid to see it four times already and I'm going to see it a fifth in three weeks on that omniplex threater with my wife and kids. We will all wear Star Wars shirts and later on in the day my son and I will have a light saber battle in the back yard.
Haters gonna hate.
They are all jealous individuals who wish they have what you do.
I read some literature today about one of the TDU boys who is running for delegate in southern Ohio being out of town got so drunk he actually wet his pants. These TDU pukes are going to be ok with that I bet. They will say it never happened or he made a mistake I'm sure. Now the same guy who ran against him and put out negative literature about him is now running with him on the same slate. I guess he is ok with that guy doing it now.
The funny part is all they can throw at you is you like Star Wars.