Antisemitism

vantexan

Those two are wolves in sheep’s clothing. Israel is first and foremost in their minds not America. Second in their minds is the Washington establishment

Mark is a neocon like his buddy Hannity. I don’t take anyone seriously who works for fox or lives inside the beltway. Fox has been a globalist network for about a decade now. They’re wholly owned by Pfizer
No FOX isn't. I've seen them repeatedly critical of Pfizer and the other pharmaceutical companies all through the pandemic. And those two are very much anti establishment. You really don't watch them or FOX, huh?

No FOX isn't. I've seen them repeatedly critical of Pfizer and the other pharmaceutical companies all through the pandemic. And those two are very much anti establishment. You really don't watch them or FOX, huh?
The neocons and the woke left are teaming up to lead us to woke war 3

Fox is what cnn was in the late 90s. Murdochs kids are liberals. The sponsorship is liberal. At best it’s controlled opposition. Then the other stations are just like your dark red Pravda style propaganda.

The two news sources in the Soviet Union were Pravda meaning truth and Izvestia meaning news. There’s no truth in Pravda and there’s no news in Izvestia

Last edited:

vantexan

Fox is what cnn was in the late 90s. Murdochs kids are liberals. The sponsorship is liberal. At best it’s controlled opposition. Then the other stations are just like your dark red Pravda style propaganda.

The two news sources in the Soviet Union were Pravda meaning truth and Izvestia meaning news. There’s no truth in Pravda and there’s no news in Izvestia
You obviously don't watch.

newolddude

FfXH5C6XkAEMx1t

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Roger Stone calls Ivanka an “abortionist bitch” Trump calls Elaine Chao “Coco Chow” Tommy Tuberville suggests Black people are responsible for all crime Kanye West threatens to go “death con 3” on Jews NOT A SINGLE Republican has condemned these bigots

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Roger Stone calls Ivanka an “abortionist bitch” Trump calls Elaine Chao “Coco Chow” Tommy Tuberville suggests Black people are responsible for all crime Kanye West threatens to go “death con 3” on Jews NOT A SINGLE Republican has condemned these bigots
You need to stop day drinking.