Antisemitism

Thebrownblob

StFelix-Kanye-Trump.jpg
Well I’m not necessarily a Donald Trump supporter but I don’t see a problem with him being, interesting that you base everything on that lol. Far as I can tell Donald is definitely not anti-Semitic but as usual leftists just never understand nuances or reality. But most likely it’s on purpose that you don’t understand it. For the record I don’t support any politician completely I support when they do things correctly. Regardless of party. I don’t worship human beings.

Last edited:

newolddude

They don’t get blocked though.
1) I have some serious issues with Omar.
2) What's the date on that tweet since that was carefully omitted.
3) I missed the part where Omar got 30 minutes of prime time love and softball questions on MSNBC last week. The same way Tucker Carlson fawned over and made googly eyes with Kayne on Fox News.

Thebrownblob

1) I have some serious issues with Omar.
2) What's the date on that tweet since that was carefully omitted.
3) I missed the part where Omar got 30 minutes of prime time love and softball questions on MSNBC last week. The same way Tucker Carlson fawned over and made googly eyes with Kayne on Fox News.
Pretty big difference Kanye is an entertainer, his opinions have no actual bearing on anyone’s life. Omar is a sitting congresswoman. Her biases and opinions have bearing on peoples life. Again if you don’t understand these things you should not comment.

newolddude

Pretty big difference Kanye is an entertainer, his opinions have no actual bearing on anyone’s life. Omar is a sitting congresswoman. Her biases and opinions have bearing on peoples life. Again if you don’t understand these things you should not comment.
I understand those things as while their job descriptions are different and her roll as an elected official should be much higher, they both have influences on people. One could even argue Kanye has a greater influence than a junior representative in the House. Last I checked Rep Omar isn't filling Soldier Field.

Thebrownblob

I understand those things as while their job descriptions are different and her roll as an elected official should be much higher, they both have influences on people. One could even argue Kanye has a greater influence than a junior representative in the House. Last I checked Rep Omar isn't filling Soldier Field.

Well I’m going to give you a life lesson. If your that enamored with entertainers and superstars there’s not much I can do to help you. Clearly you can be manipulated by just about anything that comes along. Leftist and Democrats have always used the influence of superstars and entertainers to push their agenda. So this should feel just right to you. I couldn’t tell you one single song Kanye sings I’m not a fan of his style of music although I can appreciate his hustle. and again I haven’t heard you explain to me how it’s OK for them to call each other the N-word on Twitter and not be considered racist? Because it is racist.

newfie

your straw man is leaking

Thebrownblob

your straw man is leaking
It’s already sunk there’s about 10 different ways to attack this nonsense he’s posting and all of it is because of things the left believes are true or at least say are true. They absolutely hate it when they have their own nonsense thrown back in their face.

newfie

your latest attack was poorly orchestrated and full of holes.

it does prove one thing white liberals who preach to us about racism are in fact the biggest racists around.

If Kanye was a blm activist you would not have said a thing about any softball interviews from MSNBC just like you didnt think it important to slam Omar or the squad for their anti semetic attacks on the jews.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
So Kanye is at it again.

I guess that makes him even more of a hero to you guys.
"The star had his Instagram account suspended at the weekend after accusing rapper Diddy of being controlled by Jewish people."

that's not a lie at all; hip hop, rap, etc would never have gone anywhere without the backing of jewish music producers

"The star had his Instagram account suspended at the weekend after accusing rapper Diddy of being controlled by Jewish people."

that's not a lie at all; hip hop, rap, etc would never have gone anywhere without the backing of jewish music producers
Jews are immune from criticism which is how you know they rule you

newfie

Jews are immune from criticism which is how you know they rule you
why would you make blanket statements about an entire group of people? there are probably jews out there that actually mirror or even share many of your opinions and others completely opposite of your views.

why would you make blanket statements about an entire group of people? there are probably jews out there that actually mirror or even share many of your opinions and others completely opposite of your views.
So then where are the conservative Jews pushing back against the left wing government media machine I don’t see many if any doing that. Why not? Because they always follow exactly what the masters tell them