Antisemitism

newfie

Why would you need to lie when you can just censor anyone who speaks otherwise or dismiss it as a conspiracy theory
that would be an opinion.

our witness count is up to at least half a million people .
a half a million people who settled all over the world.
exactly how do censor a half a million eye witnesses in many different countries.

newfie

Sure. Jews use the holocaust as an armor from criticism while they work to destroy our lives and enslave us. It’s common sense
that would be another subject the deflection of criticism of the jewish state.

exactly how did they censor a half million or more eye witnesses spread out in multiple countries to create this holocaust hoax?

keep in mind there is no twitter or facebook back then.

Mattmac92

Banned
that would be an opinion.

our witness count is up to at least half a million people .
a half a million people who settled all over the world.
exactly how do censor a half a million eye witnesses in many different countries.
Censorship and propaganda accomplishes a whole lot

Mattmac92

Banned

exactly how did they censor a half million or more eye witnesses spread out in multiple countries to create this holocaust hoax?
You’re seeing it in real time and you’re still closing your eyes to it

Mattmac92

Banned
What do you think history books are gonna say about Donald trump? They’re probably writing them as we speak. He gassed 6 million illegal immigrants ! Put them in cages. We have eyewitnesses who swear by it

Mattmac92

Banned
no twitter or facebook back then.
ever then I can access a number of conservative media sources that would blow the lid on anything like that in real time.
Ok well regardless, let’s say the holocaust did happen exactly as we were told. How does that justify the way Jews are abusing their power today in 2022 in the media in the courts and in every institution that we have ? How can anyone look at Hollywood for example with anything except contempt. If that makes me an anti semite then so be it. I despise the rotten content that they are funding. I despise the lgbtqxyz pedophile agenda

newfie

What do you think history books are gonna say about Donald trump? They’re probably writing them as we speak. He gassed 6 million illegal immigrants ! Put them in cages. We have eyewitnesses who swear by it
now you're trying to use a modern day assumption about what you think might happen in the future as justification that the holocaust was fabricated.
a. there is no one in todays world spinning your wild theory on what they might do to trump.
b. you have not been able to exactly explain how a coverup of the misinformation would have occured back then involving a half million or more eye witnesses covering a multitude of countries.

not a few historians fabricating about trump in the future but an organized fabrication and coverup basically garnering support of the world.

newfie

Ok well regardless, let’s say the holocaust did happen exactly as we were told. How does that justify the way Jews are abusing their power today in 2022 in the media in the courts and in every institution that we have ?
I'm not trying to use one to deny the other. Todays politics have nothing to do with whether the jews were exterminated in camps during WWII.

but to your point if my father or mother was exterminated in one of those camps then I would be pretty damn sensitive about the subject.

Mattmac92

Banned
I'm not trying to use one to deny the other. Todays politics have nothing to do with whether the jews were exterminated in camps during WWII.

but to your point if my father or mother was exterminated in one of those camps then I would be pretty damn sensitive about the subject.
They want to and would do the same to Christians in a heartbeat if they could get away with it. Same with any other enemies of the left wing agenda

Mattmac92

Banned
In fact I expect we will see our own holocaust of mostly white Christian men in the coming decade which is why I say get armed and be ready

MORS HOSTIBUS

When things don't make sense folks start questioning the narrative. Just like a sales lead, your instructed to speak to the decision maker. Where do the people go with their pitchforks and torches?

vantexan

If only they had been we wouldn’t have them wrecking our country now. It didn’t happen. They just use it as a weapon to do whatever the fack they want to us

Less than one percent of the population 98 percent of the power. Go figure. Keep bowing to your masters
That's pretty despicable for you to say.

vantexan

keep in mind there is no twitter or facebook back then.
They're all in on it. It was an evil plot. As a matter of fact the Jews planned it all. Bwahahahaha!!

oldngray

nowhere special
They're all in on it. It was an evil plot. As a matter of fact the Jews planned it all. Bwahahahaha!!
mwahaha.gif

newfie

can you imagine the logistical nightmare of trying to control the conversations of that many people spread out over that many countries. Not to mention many of them are in one form or another war hero's who have the highest level of credibility imaginable.

vantexan

can you imagine the logistical nightmare of trying to control the conversations of that many people spread out over that many countries. Not to mention many of them are in one form or another war hero's who have the highest level of credibility imaginable.
And yet the Holocaust deniers keep trying. And all the other conspiracies too. And if one turns out to be true then they're all true.