Antisemitism

newfie

I wonder why this is happening?

Fi-uZS4WYAIIN2r

It must be something the liberals did.
so you're saying kanye being blocked by Elon proves that only conservatives should be banned as was the previous policy?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Kanye should hop on Crowder's show and tell him he means exactly what he says when he's referring to Hitler, the Nazis and the Holocaust just like he did for Alex Jones.
Is Kanye right about the dynamic between people of Jewish decent and African American entertainers?

This is kind of factually historical stuff that the left was completely willing to talk about until Kanye said it.

Box Ox

Is Kanye right about the dynamic between people of Jewish decent and African American entertainers?

This is kind of factually historical stuff that the left was completely willing to talk about until Kanye said it.

That stuff seems to get drowned out by Kanye's insistent Hitler admiration and Holocaust denial.

Box Ox

Kanye should hop on Crowder's show and tell him he means exactly what he says when he's referring to Hitler, the Nazis and the Holocaust just like he did for Alex Jones.

That stuff seems to get drowned out by Kanye's insistent Hitler admiration and Holocaust denial.
Well that was the point of the tweet you responded to.

Crowder in the first second of the video embedded in that tweet:

"I don't think he hates Jewish people."

My response:

Box Ox

Kanye literally said he doesn't hate Jewish people.

What are you even getting at?

I don't think saying you don't hate Jewish people really flies right after you've said you admire Hitler and the Nazis and think the Holocaust wasn't real.

And I have a feeling that Kanye's feelings about Jewish people aren't so much about how things are going between them and African American entertainers.

Mattmac92

Banned
I don't think saying you don't hate Jewish people really flies right after you've said you admire Hitler and the Nazis and think the Holocaust wasn't real.

And I have a feeling that Kanye's feelings about Jewish people aren't so much about how things are going between them and African American entertainers.
If something is the truth it doesn’t need to have believers or to have “denial” censored or in some cases even criminalized. That’s a huge red flag. Nearly Everything we’ve been taught as historical facts in this country is a bald faced lie. In 50 years maybe even less I guarantee you they will be teaching in schools that trump killed millions of immigrants for fun or some such thing

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He said every human being has value, even Nazis. Then he went on to explain the scientific contributions Nazis made to the world. Undeniable.

The Holocaust "denial" I heard was questioning the number of deaths. Pretending the 6 million number isn't a guess is just silly. But you're not allowed to say that.

Box Ox

In 50 years maybe even less I guarantee you they will be teaching in schools that trump killed millions of immigrants for fun or some such thing

Probably less if the Republican Party's most probable 2024 Presidential candidate keeps having dinner with Kanye and his white nationalist friends that Trump totally doesn't know over the next 2 years.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well that's exactly what he said this is about and he talked about it quite a bit. What is your theory about these secret reasons you think it's actually about?

Mattmac92

Banned
It’s also worth asking why 6 million dead Jews in the holocaust is a big issue today when we’ve killed over 60 million unborn babies here in America since 1973. By my math that’s 5 times the holocaust and more than died in WW2 total