Antisemitism

El Correcto

god is dead
Homosexuals are hated now? Can't watch tv or a movie without at least one sympathetic gay character. Ellen Degeneres was on tv how long? You can get married now. So where's all the hate? There is backlash for sure when you keep pushing for more and more. Especially when you're emboldened to openly attack Christians.
Why do you feel it is a negative for you to turn on the TV and see homosexuals portrayed as humans?
Why do you think “you can get married now” is a valid excuse for your opposition towards equality for gays? Gays wouldn’t be allowed to marry if you people had your way so why do you throw it around like it is some great victory or talking point for you?

This is a thread about anti-semitism. I was discussing enlightment anti-Semitic racist philosophy around the jewish race and secularist philosophy regarding anti-Judaism, nothing about homosexuality.. yet here we are discussing homo stuff.

BigGuy2732

I'm not too educated on the Talmud. I know that the Torah is the first 5 books of the bible including genesis. So I know that the Jews recognize Genesis. This is what I find interesting in Genesis.

And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”
Genesis 3:15 NKJV

In this verse God is talking to the serpent (satan). "Enmity between your seed and her Seed"

What I notice is that "Seed" and "He" is capitalized. Also, what woman has seed other than the woman who gave a virgin birth?

"He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel" I believe to be Jesus crushing the head of the serpent, and the serpent bruising Jesus' heel at the cross. Sort of like saying that Jesus will take a beating but it won't be fatal and He recovers. Just like he was crucified and resurrected.

I should study the Talmud more.

Gittin 57a says Jesus Christ is boiling in a pot of feces in hell. It also calls Mary a whore and a liar somewhere in there too. Jews hate Jesus Christ and His Catholic Church. They think you're a stupid goy, too.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm not too educated on the Talmud. I know that the Torah is the first 5 books of the bible including genesis. So I know that the Jews recognize Genesis. This is what I find interesting in Genesis.

And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”
Genesis 3:15 NKJV

In this verse God is talking to the serpent (satan). "Enmity between your seed and her Seed"

What I notice is that "Seed" and "He" is capitalized. Also, what woman has seed other than the woman who gave a virgin birth?

"He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel" I believe to be Jesus crushing the head of the serpent, and the serpent bruising Jesus' heel at the cross. Sort of like saying that Jesus will take a beating but it won't be fatal and He recovers. Just like he was crucified and resurrected.

I should study the Talmud more.
First prophesy of the Christ.

Gittin 57a says Jesus Christ is boiling in a pot of feces in hell. It also calls Mary a whore and a liar somewhere in there too. Jews hate Jesus Christ and His Catholic Church. They think you're a stupid goy, too.
Wow. It explains why they crucified him. I didn't enjoy reading that but I appreciate you sharing.

Oh and for the record Catholics worship Mary when Mary was just a sinner like us. It's called idolatry. The pope is a sinner also and I don't need him to intercede for me. I need Jesus to intercede, nobody else.

BigGuy2732

Wow. It explains why they crucified him. I didn't enjoy reading that but I appreciate you sharing.

Oh and for the record Catholics worship Mary when Mary was just a sinner like us. It's called idolatry. The pope is a sinner also and I don't need him to intercede for me. I need Jesus to intercede, nobody else.
1658540993312.png

You think you hate the Catholic Church, but you don't.

El Correcto

god is dead
@vantexan
This is fundamentalist Christianity. That good ol god is the absolute morality of the universe.
They are super progressive and accepting of sodomy now. Instead of wanting to burn them to death or hang them, they will just shoot them in the head. Amen..

Seriously this is the type of morality you people praise, this is where your morals come from, this is what western Christianity was like pre enlightenment and the death of god.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions
Imo, I thought the post answered your question.

What did you do, unblock me?

vantexan

Why do you feel it is a negative for you to turn on the TV and see homosexuals portrayed as humans?
Why do you think “you can get married now” is a valid excuse for your opposition towards equality for gays? Gays wouldn’t be allowed to marry if you people had your way so why do you throw it around like it is some great victory or talking point for you?

This is a thread about anti-semitism. I was discussing enlightment anti-Semitic racist philosophy around the jewish race and secularist philosophy regarding anti-Judaism, nothing about homosexuality.. yet here we are discussing homo stuff.
When your activists try to destroy businesses by pushing them to perform services that violate their conscience then you take it too far. The sympathetic images on tv etc belie the culture we see demonstrated in gay pride parades, etc. And we see you right here constantly on the attack. We must accept what you say or we're bigots, etc. You have rights in the U.S. you wouldn't enjoy in many places. But you always want more and won't be satisfied until you stamp out everything that disagrees with your agenda. And I'm not using that stuff as my talking points but rather pointing out you don't have it as bad as you claim. Go play victim elsewhere.

El Correcto

god is dead
When your activists try to destroy businesses by pushing them to perform services that violate their conscience then you take it too far. The sympathetic images on tv etc belie the culture we see demonstrated in gay pride parades, etc. And we see you right here constantly on the attack. We must accept what you say or we're bigots, etc. You have rights in the U.S. you wouldn't enjoy in many places. But you always want more and won't be satisfied until you stamp out everything that disagrees with your agenda. And I'm not using that stuff as my talking points but rather pointing out you don't have it as bad as you claim. Go play victim elsewhere.
You’re the one playing victim. The gays are attacking me!! Help me Jesus!!

Christians tried this with segregated schools as well. When desegregation happened it was apparently against their religion. Anytime society decides okay we are no longer going to do this hateful religious nonsense like deny gays rights that have been given to every other American for decades, it is an attack on Christian’s faith.

Maybe and just maybe, your faith is garbage and deserves attacked? Your faith has a long history of being hateful, even in this country, even 70 years ago, even today??

Maybe??

vantexan

You’re the one playing victim. The gays are attacking me!! Help me Jesus!!

Christians tried this with segregated schools as well. When desegregation happened it was apparently against their religion. Anytime society decides okay we are no longer going to do this hateful religious nonsense like deny gays rights that have been given to every other American for decades, it is an attack on Christian’s faith.

Maybe and just maybe, your faith is garbage and deserves attacked? Your faith has a long history of being hateful, even in this country, even 70 years ago, even today??

Maybe??
No, we just don't accept your lifestyle as being God's plan for man. I've never advocated attacking you physically or preventing you from having a job or a place to live. But I as I think even today most Christians believe gay sex is morally wrong and don't want it pushed on children as a way to indoctrinate them. And yes just because you've been harmed in the past doesn't mean you now have the right to harm others as in destroying their livelihood. What you're saying is too bad, you're going to get revenge. You don't seem to get that will lead to a backlash by those who aren't bothered by committing violence. You reap what you sow.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, we just don't accept your lifestyle as being God's plan for man. I've never advocated attacking you physically or preventing you from having a job or a place to live. But I as I think even today most Christians believe gay sex is morally wrong and don't want it pushed on children as a way to indoctrinate them. And yes just because you've been harmed in the past doesn't mean you now have the right to harm others as in destroying their livelihood. What you're saying is too bad, you're going to get revenge. You don't seem to get that will lead to a backlash by those who aren't bothered by committing violence. You reap what you sow.
But they don’t have a problem sexualizing kids in their own ways or when their children are exposed to heterosexuality in cartoons.

Sexually harassing coworkers in the work place is wildly inappropriate. It would be wildly inappropriate if I did that, I don’t go around talking to Christians about butt sex and suck dicks while they are just trying to earn a pay check and go home. They have a right to go to the union to tell me to stop and then head off the UPS management to warn them about an impending lawsuits over the matter if I don’t.

I should be punished for sexually harassing people, just like people should be punished for sexually harassing me. It’s called don’t sexually harass people in the work place, it’s a very simple rule to follow and one older folks can’t seem to grasp. It’s very rare I see a young person crossing sexual harassment territory, it’s basically every week I see an older person do it.

El Correcto

god is dead
And for the violence nonsense I don’t know why you always go there. Oh the country is becoming less white time to expect violence! Oh the country is becoming more gay, violence! Oh the blacks are getting equal rights, violence!

Who cares what violent idiots think?? I don’t base my life around oh I better not be equal because someone might get violent over it!

vantexan

But they don’t have a problem sexualizing kids in their own ways or when their children are exposed to heterosexuality in cartoons.

Sexually harassing coworkers in the work place is wildly inappropriate. It would be wildly inappropriate if I did that, I don’t go around talking to Christians about butt sex and suck dicks while they are just trying to earn a pay check and go home. They have a right to go to the union to tell me to stop and then head off the UPS management to warn them about an impending lawsuits over the matter if I don’t.

I should be punished for sexually harassing people, just like people should be punished for sexually harassing me. It’s called don’t sexually harass people in the work place, it’s a very simple rule to follow and one older folks can’t seem to grasp. It’s very rare I see a young person crossing sexual harassment territory, it’s basically every week I see an older person do it.
Why would you think a practicing Christian would be in favor of such things? Don't know about UPS but there were pretty strict rules about sex talk in place at FedEx to prevent people from feeling harassed or uncomfortable. And as for kids I think children should be taught what's appropriate and a lot of that is in what they wear. Seeing attractive 16 yr olds in shorts that are basically underwear or in skintight leggings is inappropriate to me. What they allow kids to wear to school these days wouldn't have flown in my high school years. You're assuming it's a Christian thing. Christianity doesn't allow it. If people do it anyways either they don't believe or have been convinced it's no big deal. It is.

Why would you think a practicing Christian would be in favor of such things? Don't know about UPS but there were pretty strict rules about sex talk in place at FedEx to prevent people from feeling harassed or uncomfortable. And as for kids I think children should be taught what's appropriate and a lot of that is in what they wear. Seeing attractive 16 yr olds in shorts that are basically underwear or in skintight leggings is inappropriate to me. What they allow kids to wear to school these days wouldn't have flown in my high school years. You're assuming it's a Christian thing. Christianity doesn't allow it. If people do it anyways either they don't believe or have been convinced it's no big deal. It is.
“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
Matthew 7:6 NKJV

And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.
Matthew 10:14 NKJV

vantexan

And for the violence nonsense I don’t know why you always go there. Oh the country is becoming less white time to expect violence! Oh the country is becoming more gay, violence! Oh the blacks are getting equal rights, violence!

Who cares what violent idiots think?? I don’t base my life around oh I better not be equal because someone might get violent over it!
You don't want equality. You want revenge. You want to destroy. That's the violence you'll bring with it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

No one is harassing you for your sexual deviance. They just don’t like you.