Antisemitism

El Correcto

god is dead
Why would you think a practicing Christian would be in favor of such things? Don't know about UPS but there were pretty strict rules about sex talk in place at FedEx to prevent people from feeling harassed or uncomfortable. And as for kids I think children should be taught what's appropriate and a lot of that is in what they wear. Seeing attractive 16 yr olds in shorts that are basically underwear or in skintight leggings is inappropriate to me. What they allow kids to wear to school these days wouldn't have flown in my high school years. You're assuming it's a Christian thing. Christianity doesn't allow it. If people do it anyways either they don't believe or have been convinced it's no big deal. It is.
You’re just a Christian apologist who picks and chooses from the faith without regard of how it is applied in the real world by the faithful. Ignoring history, ignoring their ignorance, ignoring the racism, ignoring the homophobia and putting on rose color glasses to paint a picture of a faith of love and peace.
History has seen how this reality denying irrational nonsense plays out when sponsored and endorsed by governments. It isn’t good.

vantexan

You’re just a Christian apologist who picks and chooses from the faith without regard of how it is applied in the real world by the faithful. Ignoring history, ignoring their ignorance, ignoring the racism, ignoring the homophobia and putting on rose color glasses to paint a picture of a faith of love and peace.
History has seen how this reality denying irrational nonsense plays out when sponsored and endorsed by governments. It isn’t good.
And you can't grasp that the Church is made up of imperfect people who sin when they do such things. Just as you sin when you do such things. The difference is the effort made. What's in their heart. Your characterization that all Christians are this or that just doesn't hold up under scrutiny.

El Correcto

god is dead
And you can't grasp that the Church is made up of imperfect people who sin when they do such things. Just as you sin when you do such things. The difference is the effort made. What's in their heart. Your characterization that all Christians are this or that just doesn't hold up under scrutiny.
I mostly hate the faith.
There are some believers I hate.

Isn’t that what you people say? Hate the sin not the sinner? Hate the belief, not the believer.
It is a denial of reality and irrational.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Stop talking to evil spirits

rickyb

christianity has been twisted by the dark side of the force.

obviously it isnt working because i dont see social movements around me.

most christians i would guess are just waiting for their next life. its sad.