Anybody deliver to famous people?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
lets see, being a cover driver i get to see lots of folks
ive delivered to the guy who created the segways
ive deliverd to "china" the wwe lady
also charlie moore many many times, the fishing guy on new england sports channel
Adam sandlers sister the dentist and his brother the lawyer.

thats all i can think of off the the top of my head
Welcome to the B.C Maserlaser,,looking forward to seeing you on the Mad Fisherman on NESEN soon !!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Julia Child What else,a NDA cook book when we first started SAT air...
Paul Pierce & Antoine Walker { how the hell did he blow through 110 million} wasn't tipping UPS thats for sure..... Bill Buckner GREAT GUY !!

paidover95

I've delivered to Mike Kittredge's residence - founder of Yankee Candle & Peter Laird - Co-creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Both are great down to earth people. Bill Cosby lives out this way too, but I've never delivered there.
YOU DELIVER IN WESTERN MASS????we must know each other somehow.

malibu66

anthony and jonathan lapaglia live less than a half mile from each other,also del. to clippers coach dunlevy, mark harmon and a whole list of others here in L.A. Ca.

In my days... George Jones, The Mama Judd, Alan Jackson, Dolly Parton, Trisha Yearwood and a few other singers... Keith Bullock, Bruce Matthews, Michael Griffin, Chris Hope and a few other Titans... A handful of Predators over the years as well... CEO's and of course some bigg wigg UPSER's...

AKCoverMan

I deilivered to Sarah Palin twice. Once was a package to the Anchorage Office of the Governer and of course that was signed for by a staffer. The other time was on Dec 23 after she and Sen. McCain had lost the election and was at her home in Wasilla, AK. I figured with all of her new found national fame and the election and the fact that she was still Govorner of Alaska at the time that I would not get to the front door of the house but would end up giving the package to some guard at the driveway.

But no, I drove right up to the house, walked to the door and saw her through the living room window sitting alone on the sofa. She ansered and signed for the package herself. She was quite personable, asked me about the roads and remarked how busy we must be (well, duh, it was December 23!) and all in all it was not unlike any other residential delivery I might make in Wasilla.

upsgrunt

I deilivered to Sarah Palin twice. Once was a package to the Anchorage Office of the Governer and of course that was signed for by a staffer. The other time was on Dec 23 after she and Sen. McCain had lost the election and was at her home in Wasilla, AK. I figured with all of her new found national fame and the election and the fact that she was still Govorner of Alaska at the time that I would not get to the front door of the house but would end up giving the package to some guard at the driveway.

But no, I drove right up to the house, walked to the door and saw her through the living room window sitting alone on the sofa. She ansered and signed for the package herself. She was quite personable, asked me about the roads and remarked how busy we must be (well, duh, it was December 23!) and all in all it was not unlike any other residential delivery I might make in Wasilla.

What did she get delivered to the house?