Anybody deliver to famous people?

brownedout

Lorraine Bracco (Dr. Melfi? sp The Soprano's) well before Soprano's fame...Chita Rivera (Kiss of The Spider Woman) she told me I was "adorable" in my brown ankle socks..Keyboardist extraordinaire Jordan Rudes (Dream Theater)

DS

Fenderbender
IslandGirl
Goldie and Kurt have a home in Muskoka Ontario.They don't try to hide,I know lots of people that say they see them
in restaurants.What Island are you on? PEI?

brown bomber

brown bomber
the celebs, that I delivered to were single parents trying to keep the family together ( I can relate).....Police and Law Enforcement Officers, who bend over backwards to provide service to no avail......because every action is questioned
The good folks who volunteer, @ food kitchens, and food banks.........and give away much more time and money, than any self-serving politician, or millionaire business person, or celebrity,
are the people that I , consider famous............yet they don't want recognition

U

uber

Snooki's nasty, she's the shape and color of a gnarly booger.

I don't think its possible to be a single dad and be driver.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't think its possible to be a single dad and be driver.

It most certainly is--you have to have a strong support network. Getting the kids ready for and dropped at school is not a problem but you will need someone to pick them up and take care of them until you are done. You will miss some of their after school activities. It is certainly not ideal but it can be done.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Evander Holyfied- Former Boxing Champion

Emmanuel Lewis-played 'Webster' back in the 80's

Chris Benoit- a famous wrassler who went insane and murdered his wife and son

Russell Cosby-Bill Cosby's brother.

Last edited:
Clyde Drexler, Buck Williams, Clifford Robinson and Mark Bryant....I used to deliver to all of them back in the late 80's/early 90's when Blazermania was at its peak and the TrailBlazers went to the NBA finals twice.
And don't forget that Herm Gilliam from the championship year of the Blazers worked in our building. Great guy!! I also delivered to Clifford Robinson when he lived in North Plains for a couple of years. On that same route I get to deliver to Roloff Farms and see Matt Roloff almost every time I'm there.