Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

Up In Smoke

We've contracted lease agreements 3 years out, phone and data 2 years out, paper copier and office supplies 2 years out. We've contracted health insurance and 401k expenses 3 years out. Our costs aren't truly affected by short term economic swings.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The bitch is way over her head. Total fool.
Why does anyone watch these press news briefings? They always lie or avoid the questions. To this day I have never watched one Press briefing or anything Joe has done when addressing the nation. I wouldn’t waste the time to listen to the scripts being read.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why does anyone watch these press news briefings? They always lie or avoid the questions. To this day I have never watched one Press briefing or anything Joe has done when addressing the nation. I wouldn’t waste the time to listen to the scripts being read.
I only see clips. I could never sit thru one without vomiting

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
yes. Costco today . Didnt they use to call it Costco WHOLESALE???

what a joke.
@burrheadd buys those gigantic jars of mayo there. Not sure why?
1654648082396.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Inflation slightly irritating but we haven't changed anything in our lifestyle. Kids might inherit less but they'll do fine.
It’s only begun. Hopefully you will be saying the same thing a few years from now. Where this inflation gets real fun is 5, 10 and more years down the road. Talk to a person that retired 15 or 20 yrs ago on a fixed income and you have to remember they haven’t seen inflation anywhere near what we are seeing now.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It’s only begun. Hopefully you will be saying the same thing a few years from now. Where this inflation gets real fun is 5, 10 and more years down the road. Talk to a person that retired 15 or 20 yrs ago on a fixed income and you have to remember they haven’t seen inflation anywhere near what we are seeing now.
No one will escape this….