AOC Who Earns $175,000.00 A Year Wants Us To Pay Her $17,000 Student Loan Debt

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
We are already paying for 13 years at a minimum and most people are not not taught valuable job skills. Its more like a babysitting service. School also teaches kids information at a very slow rate much of which is useless. There are so many reforms you could do to go a long way towards solving these issues but it's not going to happen

All I could do or think to do was contact my congressman and everyone else I could write and tell them NO on student debt forgiveness.
We already forgive illegal aliens in California. Next will be reparations for blacks. It will NEVER end and then our once great nation will be history and another failed empire.

sad and frustrating times.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
All I could do or think to do was contact my congressman and everyone else I could write and tell them NO on student debt forgiveness.
We already forgive illegal aliens in California. Next will be reparations for blacks. It will NEVER end and then our once great nation will be history and another failed empire.

Now you’re paying for health insurance for illegals in California. What a cesspool

rickyb

your nation is a failed empire bc of dept of war spending and docile citizenry

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
190117_vod_tbr_aoc_twitter1_hpMain_1x1_384.jpg

Back on topic